Naruto and Harry vs Quirrel/Voldemort

This four polls will be close after the next chapter. Results will be in the first chapter of the second book.

Should Ino also come and have a competition for Naruto's heart? (Ino will be muggle-born and she will go to Hufflepuff):

A) Yes 1 vote

B) No 3 Votes

Should Naruto be with both Ino and Sakura? (This also means that Ino go to Hogwarts)

A) Yes  1 Vote

B) No 3 votes

Should duck-butt aka Sasuke Uchiha became a Death Eater? (He would also go to Hogwarts and will be a Slytherin and a supremacist, like Malfoy)

A) Yes 3 votes

B) No 3 votes

New two polls:

If you had vote no in the above question, do you want just Ino to go to Hogwarts and be on Hufflepuff?

A) Yes

B) No

What do you think about Draco Malfoy  with Ino? (Don't tell me because she is muggle-born is impossible. Draco-hermione is a very used paring. Only vote if you want Ino in Hogwarts.

A) Yes

B) No 1 vote

This new poll, will be open for a while. Like many fanfictions, I will get Sirius out earlier, I will not say when, so this is for that:

What do you think about Kushina and Sirius been together?. I mean Minato is gone and I will think is going to be fun. Can you imagen Kushina putting Sirius in his place when he is being too childish?.  Not to mention Sirius would do the ultimate insult by marrying a muggle-born to his death mother (don't forget, she still has a painting)

A) Yes

b) No

AN: Please do not vote again if you already voted. It gets confusing, unless you forgot to vote, don't do it. Thanks

Naruto POV

"Smart one, are you?" Said Quirrel "whatever you used in the forbidden forest hurt like hell. My master wasn't pleased"

"So, you aren't nothing but a play thing to Voldemort?" Naruto asked angry. Quirrel immediately got angry.

"You dare said his name!" Quirrel said angry "you disgusting half-blood!". He shot a spell at me but I used protego to block it.

"Horcrux patronum!!!" I said. My blue patronum come out of my wand and hit Quirrel, who cried in pain. Thankfully, it didn't wanted to go to Harry this time, seeing as he wasn't a threat, like Quirrel was.

"This ends now, Quirrel" said Harry.

"I think not" said Quirrel "stupify!!".

"Protego!" I said the spell was blocked and Quirrel cursed.

"Damn you!" Said Quirrel "reducto!!!". I pushed Harry out of the way and we barely dodge the spell.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry said. Quirrel dodge it.

"Stupify!!!" I said. Quirrel make scream in pain as he fall down but recovered quicky.

"Bombarda!!" He said

"Protego!!" I said but it was to strong and it send me flying until I hit something and everything turn dark.

AN: The rest of the fight goes as canon, too lazy to write it.

I open my eyes and I saw the familiar celling of the hospital room. My head hurt like hell. I started to stand up and I saw Harry unconscious in another bed.

"Hello, mr Namikaze" said the familiar voice of profesor Dumbledore "how are you doing?"

"I am good" I answered "my back hurts a bit but I am fine"

"That's good" Dumbledore said "I think Harry will be unconscious for a few more days, as his magical core was exhausted.

"I remember professor Quirrel attacking me" I said "I was using my family's special version of the patronum, Horcrux patronum and while it protect us, it would disappear if I fall unconscious". I realized Dumbledore was paled when I finished "professor?"

"Where did you hear that word?" He asked me with a serious expression"

"My family has hunt horcruxes for generations" I said "I am reading my family's journals, why?". He look at Harry and then took his wand. He did some spells I recognize as silent spells

"What ways are to destroy them?" He asked me

"For what I read, two knowable" I answered "basilisk vemom". I point at my knife on the table "that knife is at least two hundred years old, maybe more. Is goblin me made and is impregnated with basilisk vemom. Been in my family for that long"

"What else?" He asked

"Fire fendy" I answered "but is a dark spell and my family never use it"

"I guess you know about Harry's problem?" professor Dumbledore asked me

"Yes" I answered "it can be removed and transfered to another object and then it can be destroyed but Harry is too young and he could die. I would recommend doing it when he is in third year, maybe fourth"

"Well, that's good to hear" said Dumbledore "we will speak of this later, the last quidditch match is in two days, thing you can replace Harry?"

"I can try" I answered

"Good" Dumbledore said. Two days later, I play seeker and I caught the snitch after a hard game. The next day, Harry woke up and was explain what happened. I was horrified to learn that Quirrel had Voldemort behind his head or at least what was left of him. On the last day of school, we won the quidditch cup but lost the house cup to Ravenclaw for a bit but we were in second place and that was enough for us.

"Ready to go home, Harry?" I asked

"Yeah" he said "my new home"

AN: Next chapter, is extra and it will be fun (Evil laugh).