Consequences 3

AN: I recommend reading consequences 2 again first as I add more to the chapter or you will be confused.

Dumbledore POV

I was in my office, doing the bane of all headmasters, paperwork. Between the troll, pranks by a certain new group and a massive protest against Severus Snape, my job has became as troublesome as a Hokage of the Japanese magic world. I was interrupted by a hawk that flew through my window and left a message. I took the message and read it. My eyes widened when I read it. Apparently, Kushina Uzumaki, Naruto Namikaze's mother was alive and in a coma. Hiruzen Sarutobi was asking for my help, as he was afraid to die at the hands of his student, Tsunade Senju, if she finds out why Naruto run away. Well, I was afraid of Molly's frying pan, so I can sympathize with him. An angry woman was too troublesome. That's why when Molly's howler come to my office, demanding that Harry went to live with his cousin or else....I had to agree or been hit with that curse frying pan. I took parchment and wrote I will be there to help with my healer in one hour. I give it to fawkes and he disappear with his flame travel ability. Well, time to give Naruto back his mom and give Harry a true mother figure for my own safety.

One hour later...

Madam Pomfrey agree to take a look on Kushina and so I took her to Konoha, after I got permission from Fudge. We enter the village, were Hiruzen was waiting for us. I was not happy with him, as Naruto told me he was refusing to let him go to Hogwarts, as he had done with Minato and his case was worst, as his letter was burned but he was an old man just like me and we make mistakes.

"Hello old friend" I said

"Hello Dumbledore" said Hiruzen "Thanks for coming"

"No problem" I said "this is Madam Pomfrey, our healer and she will see Kushina"

"Thanks" Hiruzen said "you wouldn't be able to create... something that will protect me from her fury by any chance?". I chuckled at that.

"Sorry, but no" I said "That will be hard and I don't want to be hit by a frying pan, thank you". Hiruzen sweet-droop at that.

"I should probably evacuated the village" said Hiruzen "or maybe I should just run away as fast as I can"

"That bad?" I asked "you are scared of her as she was the nine tails"

"She is far more scary than that furball!" Hiruzen said "when she is angry, not male is safe!"

"If you two bakas are finished" said a woman with short blond hair "I would like to see my best friend again"

"Of course, mrs....?" I started

"Mebuki Haruno" answered the blond woman. We went to the hospital, were Madam Pomfrey immediately went to Kushina's room. One hour later, she finished and hell broke lose. As soon as she woke up and saw Hiruzen she grabbed him by his shirt and with a look that almost make me crap myself, started to speak.

"Where is my son?" She asked with a sweat voice that make me shudder in fear.  Hiruzen gulped in fear as he told her the life of his son, in a squeaking voice. To say I got scared when her hair started to stand up and then, to my horror, started to make a massive  destruction on the village and I could only hear the poor villagers screams of agony as they were hit with the frying pan of doom. I could only ask myself if I just help woke up a very angry mother and if I am not careful, I would be her next victim. I saw Hiruzen with five bumps on his head and Kakashi Hatake had twenty bumps on his head and his perverted book called Icha-Icha burned in a small bonfire created by the angry read head laying waste on the village that make her son run away (well technically he was accepted as a Hogwarts student and was the heir of house Namikaze) but he could have stayed here if he had wanted. I didn't want to imagen if Kushina meet Molly!. It could be the end of the world!. And all males that stand in her rage path.