♡35 : While You Were Sleeping

"Oh No Zach... Let me go," she said as a laughter set out of her throat. She was wrapped up in Zach's arms, trying to be free as she tried to push him away, but Zach was at his notorious best and tighten his hold, grinning at her in the most handsomest way. 

Amelia pretended to be angry at him, because she was scared Sam and Rachel might turn up anytime. 

They were in the garden, watering the plants together when Amelia mischievously started pouring water on him and that resulted in him catching her and closing her in a tight hug. 

"Just one kiss as a punishment for making me wet," Zach said huskily as he gazed at her face with his eyes.

"Later... Not now, please. Rachel and Sam might appear any moment..."

He put his finger on her lips with a,"Ssshh... They are busy with our baby." And, he lowered his face upon her, but as he was beginning to kiss and let go of his grip on her body, she made use of the moment and pushed him away, running away with a gurgle of laughter,"Sorry, Zach... I said later." 

He followed her again and as she was running she slipped off on the mud due to the wetness on the ground. He immediately grabs hold of her and pulled her back in his arms,"Mrs slipper feet  Mc Cord, my arms are a better place to fall in than those sticky muddy ground." They both laughed over the situation. They always meet at "A Fall".

Just then, Sam and Rachel's voice alerted them and they straightened their composure. Amelia was giggling as she watched Zach's muttering something to himself as he heard the voices.

Rachel and Sam came and exchanged funny glances as Rachel told Amelia that the baby might need a feed. She looked at Zach with a sorry full wink which everyone noticed and laughed at it together.

They were a happy family. Something Amelia had always wanted and dreamt of having.

Her baby was also in it. She touched her womb lightly and smiled. Zach had said it to be “Our Baby” and it felt so nice.

Amelia woke up with a pleasant and contended smile on her face. She stretched her arms lazily as she tried to recall the moments she had with Zach in her dream. She felt like hugging herself and going back to sleep so that she can dream about him, see them... All of them together.

But, that's not reality, her head warned her. It's escapism. Reality has a different picture.

It was all a dream. 

She realized her foolishness and made herself understood that a dream is just a dream. It has no connection with reality. It was her heart’s wish that was pictured through a dream. It was not just a dream. It was her heart’s wish. A wish that can never be fulfilled.

                                                        ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Half an hour later