MINE! SINCE THE MOMENT I SAW U

Start from the beginning

And when they both came out as mates on one fine evening of a full moon, ahh namjoon couldn't tell how happy he was. A little tingle of sadness was still there for losing someone he fell in love with, but if they were happy then namjoon was happy in their happiness.

__~~~~__

____________________________________
In The Kitchen Later That Evening.
-----------------------------------------------------

"Hyung can you take the plates to the dining hall and set them on the dining table. I'm cleaning this mess here"
namjoon asked with a cute little pout adorning his plump lips and big glittering eyes trying to coax his jin Hyung. Why??.. cuz he knew that's the most dangerous weapon he has against his eldest Hyung( and for everyone living in the Cresent household ).

"Pretty please Hyung" joon pleaded again while fluttering his big lashes.

"Aish this kid....ok but just because you're cute," jin said while taking all the plates out towards the dining room.

All namjoon did was laugh and yell a little thank you to his Hyung.

How did he get so lucky to have found a pack so loving and caring?

The 3 years ago when he opened his eyes after getting his consciousness back and saw that he was not home, he panicked but when he felt the hand of someone on his head ...caressing and patting.

He- he stopped trashing and looked up, there he saw a vibrant boxy smile directed to him.

His name was kim taehyung. The alpha brought him safely to the pack's healer.

He did remember the glimpse of someone holding him in their arms. But everything was too blurry at that time and then after a minute he again drifted back into the depths of darkness to wake up into a situation of panic.

From then on his life changed.

He met new people and truth to be told, getting used to this new environment after losing the ones he'd loved was maybe helping in lessening the pain he once felt after the traumatic incident.

Taehyung was different, his smile was positive and angelic. He was so nice to him and treated him like he was a part of the pack for ages.

The pack did accept him but the love he got from everyone felt like he's been getting it for a long time.

He fell for taehyung in no time and even braved himself up to confess to the man with a rectangular smile.

But taehyung rejected him politely. Saying he loved him but like how a dongsaeng loves their Hyung. The love was more brotherly rather than romantic.

Truth be told, namjoon felt hurt and sad and it hurt like hell.

But as days went by he got over his one-sided love and started seeing taehyung as his friend but not as his once-upon-a-time love, and it stopped hurting inside.

They became close with time...

He got out of his thoughts when he heard-

"AHhhhh Hyung, how much time you're gonna take on cleaning the already cleaned kitchen counter".

Taehyung folded his hands on his chest and asked with annoyance.

"The food is getting cold...hyuuung let's go." Namjoon didn't have the time to react as taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the dining area.

~~~^~~~

His eyes were closed and his breathing was slow and steady. As the grip on his waist tightened a bit and a leg laced itself around his leg. He felt kisses on his bare back and small nips on his neck.