I shrugged the question off before going back to our table. I saw Lia looks like something bad happened.

"Why is your face like that?" I asked her.

"What's wrong with my face?" She asked back irritably.

"I asked because you were in a good mood before and when I came back it was as if someone had died."

She showed me her phone. "My phone died."

It looks like she'll meet someone here but she can't message that someone anymore because her phone's battery died.

"Here, use this." I offered my phone.

"How can I use that when it's low battery as well?" My eyes widened and I looked at my phone. It's shutting down!

Silence.

The deafening silence was broken when our order were served.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome, Soobin."

I was shocked when she called my name.

"I see that you flirt everywhere, huh?" Lia said after server left.

"Of course not! She asked for my name earlier and I thought it's required that's why I answered her question."

"Tss. Whatever." Her eyes rolled before she drink her drink.

What a weird girl! What if I flirt with others? What does she care about that?

She stood up suddenly

"Where are you going?"

"Read a book." She replied. "You'll join me?"

"No, thanks."

She finally left and I saw her smiling while searching for a book. I didn't know she's this kind of a nerd. I finally understand why she was so angry with me at the book store when I stole the book she wanted to buy.

Actually, I saw her talking to the manager at the book store at that time and I don't know for what reason why I followed him and snatch the book she wanted. Even though I stumbled, it was as if the pain I got was gone when I saw her laughing at me because of my stupidity. I'm loving the way she laughed at me. I'm loving the way she smiles.

"Why are you here?"

I followed her at the book section. I want to see her. I want her to look at me even though she gets angry or irritated by my presence. I want her attwntion only to me.

"Is it wrong if I'm here?"

"Oo." She answered. "You saw that I'm ready and here you are pestering me." She said angrily before turning her eyes back to the page of the book.

How can I get your attention, Choi Jisu?

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Hey."

"Soobin!"

She finally looked at me and she even called my name! I only realize now how beautiful my name was, especially when she called it.

I showed her my watch. "It's already late."

"And?"

"Let's go home. I'll drop you off."

She closed the book. "Why would I do that?"

"How will you go home? You'll take a taxi? It's dangerous especially you're a girl! So come with me. Promise I won't bother you again!"

She went silent, thinking about what I said. She returned the book on the shelf. "Okay."

She passed by me and walked back to our table to pick up her belongings. I followed and took my belongings as well. We exited and went to the parking lot. I took my key and turn on the car to open the lock. I got in the car first. I was surprised when the back door opened. Before she could enter I stopped her.

"Don't make me your driver, Lia. "

It was good that she understood. She closed the door then opened the passenger's seat door. She entered and easily put on his seatbelt. I also wore a seatbelt. I turned the key on the key hole of the car and started running the engines. It's just a quiet trip back home. As I've said earlier, I will not disturb her.

I turned off the engine and got out of the car when we arrived. The two of us closed the door almost at the same time.

"I'll go ahead. I'm sure the girls are already looking for me. Thanks for the ride! " Lia said goodbye and I nodded.

"Soobin oppa!"

I turned around. I saw Bahiyyih, Kai's sister, running in my direction.

"You just came home?"

"Uh-huh. My brother said you'll be going somewhere and that you'll be late. When I received the text I'm still at school so I decided to go to the library." She said before looking at the girl who's walking to their house. "Your girlfriend?"

"N-No."

I flinched because of how loud my voice was. What's happening to me? Why am I stuttering?

"Let's go! I still need to tutor you."

I heard her groaned. I laughed as I followed her.