𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 [ 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 3 ]

Start from the beginning

Jimin:- I'm not hyung .

Jin:- Then what were you doing outside of hospital ?

Jimin:- *gulps in fear* N - N - Nothing .

Jin:- Jimin -_- .

Yoongi was staring at Jimin and he rose his eyebrows .

Yoongi:- Answer properly .

Jin:- JIMINNNNN !!!!!!! *Jin roar from other side* You are hiding from me , didn't you love me . *Start to fake cry*

Jimin:- No hyung .

Jin:- Then tell or I will come there .

Jimin:- Ok so , I went to do checkup .

Jin:- What happened to you , did you drink once more ?

Jimin:- No hyung , I was Just not feeling good those days so I thought of going hospital .

Jin:- So what doctor say ?

Jimin:- Nothing just I'm suffering from weakness .

Jin:- Jiminahhh , you should take care of yourself .

Jimin:- Yeah I'll .

Jin:- Hm.... hanging up then . Talk to you later , bye sweety .

Jimin:- Hm... Bye .

Like this call ended .

Yoongi got angry on Jimin because he is his boyfriend and ofcourse he have all rights to know all about Jimin .
Yoongi throw Jimin's phone on bed . And crossed his hand and stand in front of Jimin .

Yoongi:- *with anger* Can I ask why , why you haven't tell me or I have no rights to know that also ? Hm...

Jimin felt bad for Yoongi . Ofcourse he cares much about Yoongi . He haven't told him cause he will panik and will not focus on his work . When Jimin got sick then Yoongi feel like hell , so he didn't tell him , he just stay silent .

Yoongi:- *with cold expression* Aren't you going to answer me ?

Jimin was feeling bad like hell he want to cry out loud . His heart was heavy . Now he can't control his emotions it was out of control .

Jimin closed his eyes tightly so he can stop tears to fall on ground .

Yoongi was coming near Jimin . He can feel it . Jimin got scared that what is going to happen next will he slap him or scold him like hell .

Jimin put his hand on bed sheet and grab it tightly . Yoongi noticed it and he too now feel bad for Jimin . That he scared him from himself and he is going hard on Jimin , he regret that . He knows tha Jimin is sensetive , so he needs to talk softly with him .

As Jimin grab bed sheet again tightly , Yoongi noticed it and goes all soft . He was now feels to cry but he didn't cause he know if he will then Jimin will be sad .

Yoongi:- Why Jiminahh tell me ?

Jimin didn't answer Yoongi . Yoongi came near Jimin . Jimin was beating his lower lip tightly so his sobs will not leave from his mouth . His eyes were closed tightly , his heart was heavy with emotions , he wanted to cry out loud , he was beating his lips avoiding himself not to cry .
This all wasn't got unnoticed by Yoongi . He feels bad for Jimin .

Yoongi:- *in sad and teary voice* Jimin , I'll not hurt you , I promise .

When Jimin here those words of Yoongi he starts to sob , now he is out of control . And then Jimin burst out . He was looking down , tears were falling continuously on ground , he was crying like hell whole mess .

Yoongi feels that his heart just break into pieces to see Jimin lile this , crying like this , just because of him . He felt very bad now . He went near Jimin and make him stand . Jimin's hand was on his mouth hiding himself . Yoongi removed Jimin's hand and secure him , comfort him by hugging him . Jimin hold Yoongi t-shirt tightly and starts to cry loud , he start to sob on Yoongi's chest .

Yoongi:- I'm - I'm sorry Jiminahh . *With broken voice*

Jimin starts to cry like hell , he was sobbing hardly , really very much hardly .

Jimin:- *while crying hard* I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I know I'm bad boy I didn't deserve you . I'm sorry...... *Burst out and cry out loud while sobbing*

Jimin dig his head on Yoongi's chest . Yoongi hand went up to Jimin's pink hair patting it .

Yoongi:- Nah baby , I'm sorry for you doing this . I'm the one who should apologise to you . Now stop crying baby , I promise I will take care of you . Just stop crying . You are heating up please don't cry , otherwise I'll also cry now .

After an hour Jimin stop to cry . Yoongi's t-shirt got all wet by Jimin's tears . Yoongi hug Jimin tightly , his one hand patting Jimin's hair and one hand on waist . Jimin also wrap his hand around Yoongi's waist .

Yoongi:- You are having fever because of that much crying . Did you brought medicines .

Jimin nodded like yes . Yoongi made Jimin sit on bed .

Yoongi:- Sit here , let me bring water for you so you can take medicine .

Yoongi came back with water and gave medicine to Jimin .
He smile at him . Jimin stand up and hug Yoongi and Yoongi hugs him back .

Jimin:- I'm sorry Yoongiahh .

Yoongi:- I'm sorry too , it's ok now don't cry again . I promise you I'll always be there with you .

Jimin:- *rub he head on Yoongi's chest*

Yoongi:- But why didn't you tell me ?

Jimin:- Because you must have got worried and didn't focus on your work and you must have taken holiday to stay with me and your boss will scold you for your holiday , he will be angry on you and .........

Yoongi:- *laugh sweetly* Ok Ok it's enough , I understand . But don't do it again ok , tell me every thing , hm... .

Jimin:- Yeah ofcourse .

Yoongi:- Ahhh , but I'm still want it , baby .

Jimin:- What ?

Yoongi:- Um.... that .

Jimin:- *blushes* When I'll be fine .

Yoongi:- Waiting for ittttttt .

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Hope it's not bad chapter .
If you like it then vote and comment .