Chapter 27

KIDS POV

I was trying to stay calm for the rest of the day because I don't want my cousin to ask about why I returned a bit late at the cafe. My aunt was washing the dishes after we ate dinner and I wanted to run to my room so my cousin won't bother me.

As I was about to leave, my aunt called me because she needed to take the call from the telephone. I don't want to wash the dishes because I am going to get questioned by my cousin.

" Don't worry mom I'll wash the dishes myself!" My cousin said with a jolly expression.

Suspicious but I took this advantage to run off towards my room and lock the door from behind. I definitely have the feeling that something might happen but it doesn't matter because for now I must focus on my alibis if ever she questions me someday.

I looked at my phone and saw a notification that showed a friend request. It was Luffy and my heart skipped a beat and also I was quite surprised. I didn't know what to do but I definitely pushed the accept button and I also got a notification that I was added in a chat which consists of me Law and Luffy.

Great.

Now I am pumped on how to get Luffy away from Law because I am a pro when it comes to chat.
Luffy was the first person to chat and say hello. I replied with a hi and I was happy that Law is such a slow person in typing.

LUFFY:
I made this gc so we can get to know each other more😁😊

LAW:
I already know a lot about you Luffy-ya

LUFFY:
I meant all of us 😄😆

ME:
That's nice for you to do this munchkin 🥰

I chuckled as I intentionally added the emoji and I was hoping for a good response from Luffy but Law was the one who that chatted

LAW:
Don't worry Luffy-ya. We will be knowing each other properly from now on. 🥳

I laughed as I saw the emoji that Law added and he was like a stupid guy who's trying to act all funny. Law replied to himself,

LAW:
Sorry wrong emoji

LUFFY:
I'm glad that the both of you are happy with this😁I was nervous while making this gc 😂

ME:
No need to get nervous munchkin, I won't bite 😜

LAW:
I am not mean towards you Luffy-ya so you don't have to worry.

I stalked Luffys profile and I saw posts about his brothers and about his friends. He was always smiling and he looks cute in every picture. But I decided to save one picture from his timeline and returned to our group chat.

LUFFY :
So does anyone know a good place to hang out🤔

LAW:
How about in the cinema

ME:
Lame. There's a theme park located in this city and its pretty much awesome👌😎

LUFFY:
Well the cinema is nice and the theme park is also nice

I waited for Luffys response and wished that he'd prefer the theme park rather than the cinema.

LUFFY:
How about we do both. It's fun to do lots of things

ME:
I agree with that munchkin🥰

LAW:
Definitely cool with it

I smiled as I was imagining where Luffy and I are hanging out with each other in the theme park. I am definitely going to show that I am much greater than Law and so I searched for ways how-to-boost -the- chances-of-getting-your - crush-to - notice - me sort of stuffs.

------------
LAWS POV

I was satisfied by the decision of Luffy about where we are going to hang out but that jerks theme park suggestion got included too. I already searched for upcoming movies that are in the cinema especially the horror movies because I like to surprise Luffy and eventually he would grab my hand.

I would always like to see Luffy and I also want to see how he makes a lewd face again-

I slapped my face and got myself back in reality. I don't have to think such lewd thoughts and focus on how I win Luffy over from that jackass. He is charismatic and all but he lacks the brain to make wise decisions.
I looked out my window and I noticed at a nearby Cafe facing my window. I also noticed a man with blonde hair who seemed to stare at our house. Or even more specific, he was looking at my room and I was weirded out by this so I covered my window with the curtains and decided to think that it was a misunderstanding.

As I got back to my phone, I notice an unread message and it was from Kid. He literally is the last person who has the guts to message me and I was expecting for Luffy.

KID:
Hey Prince Charming, Luffy is going to be in danger if you don't help

ME:
What are you talking about jerk?

KID:
Just kidding. It's about Luffy who's going to spend with time with his 'group mates' tomorrow.

I paused and thought of it and why does Kid message me just because Luffy is going to have a group activity. I mean I am going to know it too and Luffy will tell me about it.

ME:
So? What's my business with it?

KID:
I think we better get ready for tomorrow because the place their having a group activity is kinda skecthy.

ME:
Send me the location then.

Kid sent me a picture of a place where it was mostly delinquents and gangs. Graffitis on the wall of the buildings and boarded up windows pretty much indicates that the place is dangerous.

KID:
So you wanna help or not

ME:
Stop trying to act so nice. It gives me the creeps jerk.

/////////////
A/N

I kinda did this chapter a bit lazily (u can observe on why i did some of the dialogues in a chat way)

and I am currently watching the new episodes of one piece which boosts my interest to continue this story.
(if u saw the new intro then you'll spot the three of them and I really kept repeating it 😂)