“The thing he mentioned earlier… he said something about someone close to you will get hurt. He looked at me when he said it. Will I be safe,oppa?” 

“Of course you will. I’ll throw my own body to protect you if I should.” Y/N confidently said.  

“What? Why would you do that?” Minju chuckled at his reply.

“Uh, so you wouldn’t get injured? Why else? I’m the one who brought you to this mess after all. And I'll make sure that you won’t get a single injury, even by a scratch.”

“I see.” She bumped into him making him stumble. He turned to her, giving her a worried look as he asked.

“Are you tired?”

“No. But you should stop saying those kinds of stuff to me oppa. Or else it would be harder for me to move on from you.” Y/N was taken aback by her words.

“Oh. Right. Sorry.”

“You should be saying that to Eunbi-unnie instead. In the future of course. That is, if we could even see her again.”

___________
A few moments earlier

“NOONA! EUNBI-NOONA! COME OUT! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE!”

Ng? Did someone call out to me just now?

Eunbi stopped her work as she focused her hearing onto her surroundings making sure she wasn’t hearing things. She was about to shrug it off and continued her work when she heard one more scream coming from below.

“EUNBI-NOONA! COME OUT AND REVEAL YOURSELF!”

No. I’m not mistaken. Someone’s calling out to me. 

She glanced towards the open space she had in front of her as she looked down looking at Y/N who’s now confronting her father.

Y/N! Minju! How did they know that I'm here? Wait. I shouldn’t call out to them. Who knows what he’ll do.

Eunbi’s face turned dark every second worrying about Y/N’s blunt acts to her father. Not long after, the two left the place as Eunbi let out a sigh of relief that they were unharmed.

He shouldn't have come here. *sigh* I'll talk to him tonight.

Time skip

Eunbi opened her phone as soon as she entered her room and inserted her old sim card as she waited for it to boot up. She then opened her contacts, showing Y/N’s name.

.

.

.

Noona?

“Hello, Y/N.”

Noona?! Where-

“Y/N. Listen to me.” Y/N surprisingly followed her order. 

“Don’t look for me, okay?”

Wh-what? Why?

“I don’t want anything to happen to you, Y/N. Please. Just… don’t search for me.”

So what? I don’t care if anything is gonna happen to me. I care more about you than I care about myself. 

The two were finally talking to one another after weeks of not being in contact, making Eunbi feel relieved that he sounded fine. But it wasn’t for long when Eunbi heard footsteps slowly getting louder indicating that there’s someone who’s currently heading towards her room.

“Y/N i don’t have much time. You don’t have to look for me, okay? I care for you, and I don't want my dad to do something dangerous to you. I need to go now.”

Wait, noo-

*knock* *knock*

Sh*t!

Eunbi quickly closed the call as she took out the SIM in one swift move, placing it on the back of her phone. She then walked towards the door as if nothing happened.

“Who is it?” She asked.

“It’s me, Minho. Who were you talking to just now, Eunbi-ssi?”

“N-No one. I was just talking with myself earlier, that’s all. What're you doing here anyway?"

“Don’t lie. I heard Y/N’s name being mentioned out of your mouth. You called him just now, didn’t you? I thought the officers already checked your things thoroughly as well as your phone. But it turns out that you had his number in your contacts?”

Silence filled the atmosphere moments before Minho spoke out once more.

“Eunbi-ssi. Tell me the truth, or else i'll have to report this to the boss."

Eunbi felt her heart starting to pound louder and louder, feeling as if she’s now about to lose her means of contact with her one and only.

“Please… this is the only method of communication i have left with him.. Don’t take it away..” Eunbi started to whimper as tears were about to come out from her eyes.

"Can you please open the door first? I need to talk to you for a moment."

Eunbi hopelessly opened the door as she hid her phone behind her. Minho then quickly had his hand up telling her to stop.

"I have a question I want to ask you. Also I want you to give me an honest answer"

"What is it?"

"What really drives you to come back to them? Is it really about your friends, or just Y/N?” 

“Well, as i’ve told you before. I-”

“Choose, Eunbi-ssi. Is it because of your friends, or just Y/N alone?”

“...I’m not gonna sugarcoat it. I wanna come back, mainly because of Y/N. I want to see him once more. I want to be with him. I want to have memories with him. That's what i've ever wanted ever since I realized my feelings for him.”

“I see.” He gave her a smile as he turned back walking towards where he came from.

“I’m gonna go to Y/N’s place to talk him through on how to get you out of here.”

“Really?!” 

“Yes.” Eunbi then stopped him, giving him a confused look as if asking 'what changed his mind?'

“You know, after giving it some thoughts, i’ve decided to help you in the end. I can’t really tell you the reason why, but i hope Y/N will be able to tell you my reasoning. Have a good sleep, Eunbi-ssi. I’ll see you in the morning.” Minho left 

He’s not gonna do anything to Y/N, right?
___________

“Ah!!!” Y/N noticed Eunbi had turned off the call as he threw his phone onto the bed, not being able to say as much as he wanted to. 

Damn it! That guy came at the wrong time! F*ck! 

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Chaewon called after hearing him shout from outside of his room as she knocked.

“Oh, nothing’s wrong. My phone was just laggy, that's all."

"I see. Well I'm gonna go inside my room earlier, if you need me just knock, okay? Also Minju said  that she's gonna stay here for longer, if that's okay with you?"

"Uh, sure. I'm fine with it." Chaewon closed the door as Y/N sighed out of frustration picking up his phone.

Feeling the need to cool off, he walked outside and decided to turn on the tv trying to find a show he'd like. Not being able to find anything, he got up from his seat and walked out the apartment to get some fresh air. 

I swear I'll do anything to get you back, noona.

“Y/N-ssi, is that right?” 

Y/N glanced at the guy in a suit who just came, looking curious at first before it turned to shock.

“You-you’re that guy who was with Eunbi-noona yesterday!”