Chapter 8: Friday

Start from the beginning

Tom:
Omg I hate you.

Y/n:
Tears.

Y/n POV:
"You are smiling" sam said sitting back down on the couch with a glass of juice in his hand.

"I'm not smiling" I explained.

"Don't lie" sam said shaking his head and taking a sip of juice.

"I'm going to Tom's room" I explained standing up.

"Okay. We can leave in like 10 minutes" Sam explained.

"Okay perfect" I said leaving the room. I went to Tom's room and looked for something to wear. I found a black sweatshirt of Tom's and sprayed perfume all over it. I'll deal with the consequences later. I also put on some red leggings and left my hair down. I went to Paddy's room to say goodbye before leaving.

"Hey y/n!" Paddy said kindly as I opened the door.

"Hi paddy" I responded walking into the boy's room. "Sam and I are leaving but you parents will be home soon"

"Okay" he said standing up before wrapping his arms around me "bye bye"

"Bye" I said hugging the boy back. Oh I loved Paddy. He's like my little brother. I left his room and shut the door behind me before making my way back to Sam.

"Nice sweatshirt. Where did you get it?" He asked. I didn't want him to say something about how it was Tom's so I decided to lie.

"Oh it's mine" I explained sitting on the couch.

"Really because it says T Holland on the back" Sam explained with a smirk.

"Fine it's Tom's but it's mine now" I explained.

"I'll add that to the reasons of why you guys should date" sam responds.

"Wait you want us to date?" I asked.

"I don't WANT you guys to date but let's be honest you guys need to date" sam explains.

"Hmmm okay then can we leave now?" I asked.

"Sure" sam says. We both get up and put on our shoes before getting into Sam's car. I put on my seatbelt like Tom asked. We listened to Harry Styles the entire way there and Sam actually knew most of the songs. He was singing his heart out and it was really funny but eventually the fun ended when we arrived. We got out of the car and got our tickets before entering the gate. "Okay I'm going to find my friends. Are you okay by yourself?" Sam asked.

"Sure" I responded before watching him walk away. I've been going to this school for as long as I can remember. There would have to be someone here that I knew well enough to sit next to. I searched the bleachers for someone that I was remotely closer before finding sam again. I bet he wouldn't mind if I sat by him and his friends.

"Couldn't find anyone?" He asked as I sat next to him. I nodded.

"Yo who is that?" The boy next to him asked. He looked like Harrison but less tall and darker hair.

"This is y/n" Sam explained.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Oh I've seen you before. Aren't you Holland's girlfriend?" He asked.

"Um no. I'm just his friend" I explained.

"Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that. I've seen the way he looks at you girl" he explained.

"How does he look at her?" Sam asked taking the words from the thoughts.

"Like he's in love" he explained "I'm Kyle by the way"