"Are you by any chance the Goddess Thalia form Greek mythology?" I ask her straightforward, there's no reason for me not to ask, maybe she will answer. And as if confirming that thought she giggled and looked up to me.

"That's right, you guessed it so fast~, anyway, call me POV-chan alright?" Or so she said, there's no problem with calling her that.

"I guess there's still more to tell me?"

"Right~, Right~, the Whiteroom doesn't exist anymore, but you may actually still find people who know about it, you will probably not be found, unless someone sees you directly, after all, 10 years went by." It's true, a lot of changed, and probably a lot of changes took place too.

But now this is important. "How was the Whiteroom closed?"

"After the event with your past being revealed was over, Sakayanagi simply did as she once promised to herself and her father, she crushed the Whiteroom." To think her connection to me would result in this, does this mean, on one way or another, I would have been freed?

The irony of fate is always at play, the continued struggles of mine to attain freedom, to attain myself, to attain normality, facing such a revelation is quite frustrating.

How unfortunate.

"By the way, you shouldn't hold back with your abilities here, after all, you're not anymore in a environment filled with possible enemies and the high school you'll be entering is not as prestigious as the AHNS, having good grades is necessary, but don't worry, as a good student, you'll easily be able to negotiate with the teacher to not reveal your scores.

That's true, I was already thinking of what to do after high school, this is important on how I will tackle the time there in the first place.

"But you said there will still be people who could recognize me from the Whiteroom, won't I be attracting attention this way?"

"Hahaha, your action might at most attract people from this region, if you vehemently deny any competition you have to participate personally, you can get through without attracting attention of troublesome people."

That's the point, it's not ultimately true for me to consider only people who know of me as threats, but there are as many politicians who have some backdoor business as there are kids molested by priests.

It's an open secret but none moves actively against it. There is a high possibility that some politician might try to entrap me into his service to use me as he sees fit due to my ability, but...

I can now destroy them as I wish, there's no problem with that.

"Well, that's every important information I have for you. It's 6 a.m. you the entrance ceremony starts at 9 a.m. and you have a lot of time to prepare yourself. You should go take a shower to calm down your mind." She suggested me, it seems POV-chan is also guide for me in this normal life, now let's go take a shower.

"Do you want me to wash your back, Oni-chan?" She quickly changed into her troublesome persona again...

"No... for now, at least. I don't want to do that the moment I arrive here." I replied, it wouldn't be strange for my step-sister to wash my back, right?

"Now that we have that aside, could you show me our home?" I didn't even know where the bathroom is so, going around searching for it is not really, productive despite knowing the possible locations.

"Ah! I knew I forgot something, I will show you after your shower and breakfast." She said flustered, she stood up and walked out while glancing behind to be sure I was following her.