Will you?

Sorry for the terrible handwriting in the picture, if you can' read something.
Just tell me and I'll tell you.

{🐾Catra's POV}

I've been healing up for I think 3 months or so.
I can finally walk on my feet and move smoothly, but that doesn't mean I can do anything wild.
Adora, Glimmer and Bow almost sat with me the entire day every day.
They didn't want me to feel alone again, it was a nice concept but being with a ball of glitter and a person who only exists out of happiness is pretty tiring.

But since I've healed up I can do more things then just sit around all day.
My hair has grown since last time, I can make a small ponytail out of it.
Adora asked me if I wanted to cut it again but I wasn't sure if I wanted to, I felt like if I cut my hair it would remind me of Prime again.

Hordak has been changing allot aswell, he's been helping me since I woke up.
Checking up on me and making sure I was okay.

Scorpia was having a ball pretty soon now and ofcourse Glimmer had made sure to pick everyone's outfits.
We weren't alowed to see them until the day of the ball so she certainly kept us waiting.

{timeskip because I have nothing better to write}

{Adora's POV🗡}

Today was the day of Scorpia's ball,
I was already done sitting on our bed as I waited for Catra.
in the corner of my eye I could see the journal on her nightstand, she's been writing in that thing alot lately but I wasn't allowed to look into it.

I got up as I heard footsteps getting closer to the door,
and as if on cue the door opened with Catra running through followed by Glimmer who was holding a brush.

"just let me brush it!"

"no!"

They both started circling around me

"don't let her touch me, she's gonna torture me"

"do you always have to be this dramatic?"

Glimmer asked as Catra hid behind me

"come on guys, if were late to Scorpia's first ball she's gonna kill us"

Bow said as he walked into the room

"fine, you're off the hook. This time"

Glimmer told her as I watched Catra stick out her tongue.
As Bow and Glimmer walked out the room, Catra stepped infront of me holding out her hand.

"you coming?"

She asked, I hestitated but took her hand.
this time I actually held it, no Horde Prime that took her away from me.

We made our way out of the room and to Scorpia's ball in the Fright zone.

{yet again another timeskip brought by me}

{Catra's POV🐾}

once we arrived at Scorpia's ball Adora had to give her sword to the guards,
which was suprisingly hard for her.
Inside was way different from what the frightzone used to look like,
the metal walls stayed, but the floor was replaced with wood and they're were vines and flowers everywhere.
It was much brighter and colorfull then it used to be.