(Asta) : "What are these things" asta said as he begin to noticed that he was surrounded by many birds while he was walking. Asta then begin to annoyed and released a little bit aura of anti magic (Asta) : " get away from me you stupid birds !!!!" All the birds begin to scared and flew away.Suddenly asta then bump into someone tall. Asta looked up to see the man looking annoyed, he was wearing a white vest and aorund his neck was a small black robe, (Asta) :"He looks big for someone around our age. (Liebe) : "no wait you can't just judge someone by their appearance" . Asta then smiled placing his hand on the mans shoulder, "Sorry about that, you look really tall for your age, you must have had a hard life". Asta said

The man then grabbed Asta's head squeezing it, "Do you wanna die" he said annoyed as Asta screamed.

"Why are you squeezing my head.. let me go!!" said Asta looking worried.
The man then released an aura of his magic
(Asta thought) : "This aura..is like mister nacht aura!"

"5, 4" the man said starting to count.

(Asta) :"What are you coutning down to" asked Asta?
"The time till I kill you" he said. " "There you are, where have you been" said someone walking into the arena. The man holding up Asta looked to see two people wearing rhobes simlilar to his. Their rhobes were black with a yellow line surrounding it. One of them was wearing a hat with the symbol of yellow bulls head on it, he has black highlights aorund his eyes and his face was white, the one next to him seemed to be wearing a green cloak underneath his small black rhobe.

"I had to take a dump and got lost" he answered.

"Wait those rhobes, their from the black bulls the worst squad of history " said one of the men in crowd. ( Asta thought) : The.. worst squad..?

"Yeah that's Finral the spacial magic user" said one of the women when Finral walked up to her holding up her hand.

"Well hello, you sure do look great today, I know you'll do great in the exam" he said mailing at the woman.

"Yeah and that's Gordon, I heard he always muttering to himself" said one man in the crowd. While he said that Gordon was muttering to himself silently.

"Wait then that means" said someone in the crowd pointing to the man who was still howling Asta, "That's the captain of the black bulls, Yami Sukihero".
Asta then looked serious and begin to use his strength to lift Yami hand from his head.. Yami suprised a little bit that can lift his big hand not only that..his body is..something else for someone who are still a boy. There was a sound from above them and Yami let go of Asta dropping him to the ground, (Yami) :"You got lucky today kid, try to impress me won't you, let's go" he said walking out of the arena with Gordon and Finral following him.

"Here you need a hand" said a voice above Asta. Asta looked up to see a man reaching out his right hand.

"Yeah thanks" said Asta grabbing his hand and allowed him to help him up.

"The names Sekkei, let's do our best together" he said smiling, (Sekke thought) :"Perfect, if I stick with him I can make myself look better in comparison" while smiling. Above in the stands eight people walked over to the chairs. They were all wearing differenet coloured rhobes, each one respresenting their different squad. They were the other magic knight captains.

(Sekke) : " that's Charlotte Rosalie's, she's beautiful" looking at woman who was wearing armour and a blue cape.

( Sekke) :"That Fuegoleon Vermilion, Captain of the crimson lions" said sekke pointing to a man wearing a red cape. There was a symbol in the middle of his forehead that looked like a a star. There were red highlights under his eyes.

(Sekke) :"There's Dorothys Insworth, Captain of Coral peacock, wait is she asleep".The captain of the coral peacock wore a pink witches hat and rhobes. Even though she was walking, she was asleep.