Two hours?! Ugh that's so long and I hate long rides, they're so boring... Maybe I can take a nap? No, it's better if I'm wide awake when we arrive... Man, this sucks.

"So, um. Did you tell the rest of the class about this? Do they know what we're doing tonight?" Midoriya asks Todoroki.

"Yes," he responds, "and they tried their best to talk us out of it."

"Yeah, even Uraraka ganged up on us and tried to get us to change our minds," Kirishima chimes in.

Wait, so I was the only one not in the know? What the hell!

"Wait, so why was I the only one who wasn't told?" I ask a bit annoyed.

"Ask this guy over here," Kirishima points at Todoroki.

"Well... I just didn't think it was a good idea... since you're still injured..." he responds.

I look at Midoriya, "but isn't Midoriya why more busted up than I am? I even told you I'm fully recovered, so what's up?"

"Guys, please don't start something now," Midoriya nervously says.

"All I want is answers," I reassure him.

"I just didn't want this to involve you. Especially since..." Todoroki stops himself from saying anything more.

"Since?" I push.

"Since... I don't want you to get hurt because of my actions again," he sighs.

My eyes widen as I stare at him, "because of you? You really think I got hurt because of you?"

"If we weren't there then you wouldn't have had to jump in and save us," he explains further.

I laugh and he stares at me confused, "dude, it's not your fault. I underestimated those villains and was reckless, that's why I got burned. Don't blame yourself and trust me... I'm not going to let that happen again."

He lightly nods his head and silence follows our short conversation. Taking out my earbuds, I plug them into my phone and listen to music the rest of the train ride.

-----

Two hours later we make it to Camino Ward, Kanagawa Prefecture. Upon first glance, I notice that the streets are extremely busy and crowded. Truthfully, this setting is not my thing, way too crowded and open.

"Those Villains are hiding somewhere in this city. Just tell me where to go!" Kirishima yells before starting to run down the street.

"Wait a second!" Momo stops him, "from now on, we're going to need to be extremely careful. These criminals already know what we look like, remember? We have to consider that we could be attacked at any moment."

"Yeah, you're right!" Midoriya puts his arms up in an 'x' guard, "stealth mode."

He's so cute.

"We won't be able to scout effectively if we're recognizable," Iida mentions.

"Ok, so what should we do?" Kirishima rubs the back of his neck, thinking.

"I have an idea. Though it is a bit old school," Momo points to a cheap clothing store next to us.

I chime in, "that's perfect, Momo. Disguises are essential, so we need to make sure we pick out clothes that won't stand out."

"Alright. Let's go shopping then," Todoroki says as Momo leads us into the store.

My eyes automatically dart towards the rack with all black and dark-colored clothes, but I notice Momo quickly ushering us towards the section with more stylish, colorful clothes. The boys get pushed toward the fancier section by Momo as I manage to slip over to the section that is more my speed. Quickly sorting through the clothes, I hear Momo 'helping' the boys with their outfits and I giggle to myself at her excitement.