Meeting the team

The under 16 yellow's are the best team in the juniors the other teams are in the seniors. Juniors include under 11's, under 13's, under14 White and yellow and the under 16 white and yellow. The seniors have D grade C grade B grade and the A grade. Some of the players go up the the seniors from the under 16's. Anyways I'm know for getting off topic so here is the team.
1. Oliver brown (VC)
2. Jack Harris
3. Benjamin Gregory (C)
4. Lucas Cole
5. Ethan Miller
6. Logan Morris (W)
7. Max Brown
8. Blake Bell
9. Alex O'Connor
10. Josh Ellis
11. Dylan Roberson

So I'll tell you a lit about each of my team mates.
Oliver is a fantastic right handed batsman and is very calm at the crease. He is one of the nicest people on this team.

Jack is not the easiest person to talk to. Especially when he gets out. No matter if he scores a duck of a ton he doesn't show any happiness. Other than that he is a solid batsman that is a great anchor for the other batsman.

Lucas is the clown of the team. Always has a couple jokes up his sleeve. He is a very attacking batsman who never misses the bad ball. When he is batting he is out there for a good time not a long time. He is also a part time spinner and rips them like Lyon.

Ethan is a very talented middle order batsman with a great cricketing mind but anything other than cricket he has no idea. Like last season he was asked to go check what Oliver was on and he said 47. He was only of 32. And when it was drinks he took out the bucket of Gatorade without any cups.

Logan Morris is are Wicket keeper and also plays for the under 17 state team. Last season he was the only person that won an award. He took the most catches and the most stumpings in the competition. He also is a very handy batsman.

Max who is Oliver's younger brother is only 13 and playing for us. He is one of are opening bowlers and has more 5 wicket halls than any other kid his age. He is also very handy at the end of the innings smashing long balls to every inch of the ground.

Blake is a great left arm bowler who can move the ball in every direction. He is our best late game bowler because pressure doesn't get to him. He is not a big fan of batting and would happily bowl every week.

Alex doesn't really do to much. He doesn't bowl to often and doesn't really bat to well. But he is one of the best fielders and just like Lucas love a joke or two.

Josh Ellis is the opening bowler and gets even the best of batsman on the back foot. When it happens he can bat rather well. He doesn't really like batting high so that's why he is lower down the order.

Dylan is are main spinner and rips them like Warne. He can bowl any ball that comes to mind. And his batting well. Well let's not go there.

So that's the team hope you have found out some more about them. Through out the season the team will bond and come together and bring out the most in each other.