The Break Up

Pairing: Dabi x Fem!reader

Warnings: mature language!!

Word count: 2,2k+

A/N: Enjoy reading! 

"Don't fucking talk to me now. Don't you dare to say a fucking word or I'll shove this thing down your throat."

If someone said you were pissed, that would be a huge understatement. Dabi's eyes grew wide in disbelief.

" Babe.. I thought you'd be supportive.. "

You turned back to him, you literally saw red now. You held the remote tightly, wondering if you really should shove it in his mouth.

" Seeing your pretty face on TV is one thing, but you being wanted by the police, as if you're some fucking villain, is another one! Did you really expect me to support THIS?! You acting up, breaking the law and getting involved with crazy ass monsters? And now, WHAT?! Are you going to tell me that you want to be a criminal? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?"

You screamed angry at him. The truth was that you were very concerned about his reckless ass. Dabi is a good man, who cares for you and always communicates with you. Now, who is this man? And why does he think that you are going to support this type of behavior?

Absolutely not.

" Yes.. " Dabi mutters, genuinely scared of your next reaction.

" What. " You look at him with a dead stare.

" Say that again, Dabi. I dare you." You walked closer to him. Dabi was sitting on the couch, legs open, arms stretched and head back. He really wanted to disappear now.

He felt stressed and anxious of what was going to happen next in this relationship. Although he looks like a very carefree person, his mind does play dirty tricks on him every now and then. Especially if he's thinking about you.

" What do you want me to say, babe? You hit the jackpot. You're dating a criminal now. Fucking congrats." He says in his low voice and lifts his head up to look at your face.

You lean down, standing above him. Your hands are gripping on your hips, while your eyes are wide open, mouth hanging low and brows frowning. His oversized t-shirt, which you are wearing, showed him plenty of your beautiful boobs, while your nipples were poking at the thin material.

"Goddammit." He thought. He's so weak for you. He loves the fuck out of you. You were his soul mate, his other half and he wasn't in the mood to have this conversation with you. He just wanted to continue being with you like before the horrible moment you turned on the fucking TV.

" Dabi.. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING LITTLE MIND? What are you thinking?!" You jump on him and grab his face, giving a few slaps to wake him up.

You clap his cheeks and beg him to stop joking.

" This is not a joke! Stop kidding, please. You look like a clown to me right now. Do you want to be a fucking clown? Is this some type of circus to you?"

Dabi sighs, annoyed and frustrated. He's really done with this conversation.

He grabs your wrists tightly and looks at you with a dead stare. 

"I thought you'd get me, but you don't. I've made my decision and now it's time to make yours. "

Confusion takes over your features. You give him a frown and tilt your head.

" What decision? Make you change your mind—"

" That's not a choice, babe. "

You start sweating. What is he talking about? What does he want from you?