The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )

Start from the beginning

He then explains,

"Let me tell you something, boy. You know why there are so little children here in this clan? Because us members are desperate for power, that even our children are considered rivals if we were to have any.."

"You see, Naobito is getting old. And once he's on our deathbed, everyone is going to want hands on the title. We don't have time thinking about children or raising them. That's why we have you.."

Kei started to piece the puzzle together.

"So, I'm practically livestock to you guys?"

"Correct!" Naoya says with a sinister smile and a wink.

"You and Mai have an important role for the future of the clan! With your cursed energy, you can make wonderful new additions to the family. You'd have to make as many until you no longer can!"

Naoya laughs as Kei looks at him with horror.

"Naobito was just giving you lip service. You're not here because of the talent you think you might have, Kei..." He continues, whispering in his ear.

"You're just cattle for us, nothing more. Don't think being a part of the Zenin will benefit you with anything."

Kei chuckles darkly at the man, looking at him.

"Oh don't worry. I'm not counting on being Zenin for too long."

With Naoya so close, he takes his chance and gives him a powerful punch at his fist.

His hand balls into a fist before slamming hard on his cheek, almost throwing him off balance.

The man growls and touches his cheek and before he can swing his sword at him, Kei's cursed energy molds itself around the weapon.

And at an instant, the sword breaks into smithereens. Leaving nothing but ash.

Naoya feels his face grow red out of embarrassment before composing himself.

"So I see you want to play with fire, Kei.." He starts to laugh like a maniac and Kei stays in silence.

"Very well. I will return with a punishment of my own that you will face tomorrow morning. Hope you sleep well, you might need it."

'Fuckin idiot'

Kei huffed to himself, unsure why he didn't want to bring out the consequences here and now.

But boy, he wasn't ready for tomorrow.

Not only of the punishment but the confrontation with Mai.

Kei cradled his legs and arms to his chest as he was beaten badly by a couple of members who attempted to brainwash him.

He was told it was a study session he had to do to learn of the Zenin clan and its history.

He yawned as the tutors spoke of their bad blood of the Satoru clan, casually interrupting them.

"Are you paying any attention at all, boy?" An older man says to him angrily and Kei smirks at him.

"Yeah. I'm learning a lot. Especially the parts with this clan being absolutely, bat shit crazy."

It felt like living in a cult. The wrong answer and he was hurt badly.

He was treated similarly to the women who'd wed into the Zenin family, finding themselves brainwashed or abused into submitting to the clan.