Stay, Don't Go (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader)

Começar do início

*   *   *

"Muu!" You whined when he accidentally spilled some chocolate syrup on your chest while he was mixing it with some other ingredients in a mixing bowl. He was using too much force so the contents spilled to the table, and some on your chest.

"Sorry, [Name]-chin. Are you angry?" He asked softly, giving you an apologetic look.

"No, I'm not angry. But you ruined my dress, I'm gonna have to change again." You walked to the sink and turned the faucet on.

You didn't wear an apron because Murasakibara said he'll do everything and that all you had to do was stand there, give him instructions. You knew how lazy he was and it's very rare to hear him say that so you agreed. But never did you think that the whole endeavor would turn out to be a total mess. A total disaster. It had been thirty minutes and you never finished anything yet.

"I'll help you, [Name]-chin." Murasakibara turned to you and walked closer.

"No, Muu. I'm fine. Just get on with what you're doing." You said, brushing him away because you knew your temper's about to ran out.

But just like before, he insisted and directly splashed some water on your chest. Which made you gasp, by the way. He didn't even mind the cloth you were holding and just used his bare hand to wipe the chocolate away from your chest. You blushed and held his hand down, stopping him. "Nande, [Name]-chin?"

"I can do this. Just get back there and continue." Your voice was restrained and cool, but you knew you were going to snap any minute.

"But I want to help you." He splashed water on your chest again but this time, it accidentally reached your face.

You squeaked and immediately move away from him, wiping the water off your face. Then you turned to Murasakibara and gave him a menacing glare. "I TOLD YOU I WAS FINE!"

"I'm sorry."

"SORRY? JESUS, MUU! ATLEAST GIVE ME A BREAK!" You looked at your reflection in the mirror and groaned. "NOW YOU RUINED MY MAKE UP TOO."

"I'm sorry."

You turned away and took a series of deep breaths to calm yourself down before turning to him again with a stern face. "Just go home and leave me alone for now."

He didn't answer so you ran upstairs to your room. You closed the door and immediately checked yourself out in your dresser.

The damage was glaring at you.

Your pretty dress was ruined. Your hair was wet. The remains of your lipstick had created a crimson mess around your lips. Your eyeliner left some trace down to your cheeks and you practically looked like a ghost.

Yeah. A white lady in distress.

Ughh..

"Murasakibara Atsushi, you baka."

*   *   *

You just finished your shower, fixed yourself, and wore your pajamas when you sat on your bed. You looked at the time and realized you were already ten minutes late from your meeting time with [Random Cute Guy Classmate].

You just hoped that he'd understand and would listen to your apology tomorrow at school. You didn't like the guy, you were just really thrilled since he's supposed to be your first Valentines date. And now it was all ruined, and he's going to think you were a bitch for standing him up.

You groaned and hugged your knees. You were supposed to be on a romantic date, but now you were left alone on freaking Valentines Day.

"[Name]-chin?"

You turned to the door when you heard Murasakibara's voice. It opened and you rolled your eyes the instant you saw his gigantic body entered your line of view. "I thought I told you to go home."

"You did, I didn't listen." He closed the door and walked towards the bed. He sat next to you, causing the bed to quaver because of his size and weight. You turned to him and that's only when you noticed the plate of chocolate chip cookies he was holding. He placed it down at the space between the two of you and threw you another one of his cute apologetic looks. "Here. Don't be mad at me anymore, [Name]-chin."

You stared at the cookies, surprised. "You made these all by yourself?"

"I followed the instructions you gave me." Then he looked at you from head to toe. "I thought you'd be ready to go?"

"No, thanks to you I'm not going anywhere." You said sarcastically, but you frowned when you saw him smile and brightened up. "What's the meaning of that smile?"

"Because I don't want you to go,I'm happy you're staying."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I want to be with you. Go home, Muu. I want to be alone." You shooed the poor guy, turning away.

"But I only did it to stop you from going. I'm sorry for causing you trouble, [Name]-chin." He confessed in a low tone, sincere and deep.

You turned to gape at him. "You did WHAT??" Then you facepalmed and sighed. You couldn't believe he did everything on purpose. "You should have just told me you didn't want me to go. I could've cancelled the date."

"You'll cancel it for me?" He asked, astonished.

"Yes, of course. Better than having him think I stood him up."

"You're not mad anymore?"

"I wasn't mad, just annoyed." You clarified, picking up a piece of cookie and taking a bite. It was moist and delicious. You beamed and glanced at your friend. "It's good, Muu."

"Yeah, they are. I tasted one." He answered lazily, bringing his feet up to the mattress and laying down. Placing his head on your lap. "Why are your legs soft, [Name]-chin?"

The question made you snort. "Because I'm not an athlete like you."

"Are my legs hard then?"

"Yes they are, very."

"Next time you lie down in my lap, just put a pillow under your head so that it would make you comfortable." He suggested, sounding so serious yet lazy at the same time.

You giggled and pinched his nose. "I'm okay with your legs, Muu. They're fine."

"Even if they're hairy?"

And again, you erupted into a laughing fit. "I don't care if they're hairy, okay?"

A warm smile spread across his lips and he reached out his hand to carress your cheek. You froze into his touch, into his gaze, and into his smile. You cleared your throat to brush away the awkward feeling. "Anyway, do you want a drink? I could make you hot chocolate. Or a caramel drink, since I bet you want something sweeter."

To your utter surprise, he put his hand at the back of your head and pulled you down. His lips crashed into your forehead and yours to his. Then he whispered something in a husky voice:

"Can I have you, [Name]-chin? You're the sweetest one around."

---

I DUNNO ABOUT THIS ONE-SHOT TOO. LOL XD