Episode 1: Such A Drift

Yoshiro asked me to join his training using my car and of course i said yes.Wawan watch my car drifts beautifully.Yoshiro seems to be really happy driving my car,Yoshiro said he is a really big fan of my dad.Yoshiro asked me to race himself,of course i agree.The next day i visited Yoshiro's house and i see a Rally Championship Car, i think its a Balveis Type-D by the Germany Automotive Bavia.I started my engine,the sound of the V8 Supercharged Daton Engine roars.Wawan says "3,2,1 GO!".I stepped the gas and reached 40 mph,i feel the passion of Yoshiro's heart.On the first turn i am still in the 1st place but on the second "u" turn,Yoshiro takes the 1st place,i floored the gas and reached 130 mph but when i turned it decrease into 35 mph.Yoshiro is really a pro in his black number 29 car.I am really close to the finish line and i floored the gas again into 150 mph.Due to the Daton AR-10 acceleration i am so lucky to win the race.Yoshiro says 'what a beginner's luckl",we both laughed.He gave me special spoiler to me because i winned the race,he says "Daton spoiler is not to aerodynamic,really heavy and doesn't generate a lot of downforce".When i tested my car with the new spoiler,i feel a lot of change and more speed.I changed my course from Science to Automotive,I am so happy.With the lesson i learned,i tuned my car engine,and joined the Japan Hakone Championship.