[Suijin-kun, Shiranami-chan stuttering is normal since we're living in an anime world. And, stuttering will add a dramatic effect.] Misu.

[Anime world you say? How can you say that we're living in an anime world, Misu?] Suijin.

[Look at our bodies, it has big eyes, huge mouth, good body proportions, and many more!] Misu.

[It doesn't make any sense but ok.] Suijin.

(Alright, all I want to say is... SORRY! I know that they're breaking the 4th wall too much, so sorry! I want to stop breaking the 4th wall now.)

1:50

[Ah! Everyone, sorry for dozing off... So, who knows that Ayanokouji-kun and Karuizawa-san have a connection?] Ichinose.

...

...

...

...

Silence filled the group chat.

...

...

...

...

[Did Ayanokouji used the contraception? Just asking.] Kanzaki.

[EH!?!] Ichinose.

[How are we supposed to know that Ayanokouji-kun used the contraception?!] Shiranami.

[I don't know, maybe Ayanokouji used the contraception on Ichinose.] Kanzaki.

[How?! Our leader is good-natured and can't possibly do that, Kanzaki!] Azumi.

[The whole fandom calls her 'Ecchinose'. So I was wondering if they already did it in secret.] Kanzaki.

[How many times does Kanzaki need to break the 4th wall?] Fuji.

[E-ecchinose?! W-what??!?! Who called her that?!] Ichika.

[Geh. Seriously, Ichika?! Why stutter like that?! We're in a group chat! Do you seriously need to stutter to have some dramatic effect?! We can just use punctuation marks!] Pissed Suijin said.

[Yep, we really are the Class of Degenerates. I hope author-san stops doing this.] Sukii.

AN: No, I won't stop infecting good-natured minds.

[Sukii-kun! There's no time for you to talk about that thing! Ichinose-chan here is hyperventilating!] Anka.

[Kanzaki-kun! That's not a good thing to ask!] Umi.

[Ichinose-san! Inhale! Exhale! Inhale! Exhale!] Kobashi.

[Chihiro-chan, comfort Honami-chan! Guys, who have a breather?!] Asuka.