Waifu-no, Knifu?

Class C's Conversation

~Flashback~

FAQ: How to call a lifeline when In group chat?

Answer: Type "Call Lifeline; (the type of lifeline you want to use)"

A class full of 'good-natured' people. What will be their reaction when they are given such an embarrassing question? 

Are they flushed? Or, are they thrilled?

3:00

[Ichinose, not only you but Karuizawa from his class too. It seems like you liked the wrong person.] Kanzaki.

[Kanzaki-kun, please don't call him womanizer...] Ichinose.

[Kanzaki-kun, don't call Ayanokouji-kun like that. Honami-chan's mood is in shambles right now.] Kobashi.

[That's right Kanzaki-kun! Please don't call Ayanokouji-kun a womanizer. Instead of bringing down Ichinose-san's hope, you should pull her hopes up.] Shiranami.

[But I never called him a womanizer...] Kanzaki.

[I think the 20 Million points went to waste... Just kidding!] Shibata.

[Shibata, what are you talking about? I was just stating facts that Ayanokouji is a bit of a womanizer.] Kanzaki.

[Now you just called him a Womanizer.] Mako.

[Last class poll exam~ You're the one that got the most censure votes, right~?] Shibata.

[So? I volunteered to have all the censure votes back then. What's your point? Are you trying to make a joke right now? If you're trying, then, you're acting childish just like the in the bath on Mixed Training Camp.] Kanzaki.

[Please don't remind me of that event... I was just having fun.] Shibata.

[You're being mean, Kanzaki.] Suzuke.

[Don't be mean to Shibata-kun, Kanzaki-kun. We're all in the same class so we should be allies.] Shiranami.

[Great. In every single fanfic why do I need to act like a villain?] Kanzaki.

[Kanzaki, what do you mean 'fanfic'? Are you into anime or manga? I didn't know that the sub-leader of the C class is into that.] Kaimen.

[You— what? Act like a villain? What does that mean? As far as I know, you're just a side character that will get the spotlight in this upcoming volume or you might not even get the spotlight this next volume.] Fuji. 

[Volume—what? You're not even a character in the canon. As far as I know, you're just an original character.] Kanzaki.

[Critical hit now you gotta admit pain is legit.] Shibata.

[Oh my. Are we breaking the 4th wall? Because if we are then the author of this Fanfic doesn't have any more ideas for our conversation because we Class C is too boring and good-natured...] Kai.

[Uh. Kai-kun, what are you talking about? Are you ok? Because back then you don't talk like this... You rarely talk about stuff that doesn't make any sense.] Mako.

[Shibata, I think you're right. We made a blunder trying to save someone in class C. The fact that we didn't notice that Fuji and Kai are talking nonsensical things is the proof that sometimes you need to cut ties with someone in order to rise up.] Kenji.