[I didn't say that we need to cut ties with them... And I was just joking.] Shibata.

[Well, Shibata, someone laughing at your jokes has a small chance just like how small your thing is. I personally think Kanzaki being a villain is more laughable than your jokes. ] Haruto.

[Haruto-kun, you're being mean at Shibata-kun!] Tabiki.

[Is this even the C class? It's like some of you are forming into degenerates...] Raiyo.

[We're now in D class by the way. Class of Degenerates.] Sukii.

[Oi, you guys. The Author of this fanfic is getting us Out Of Character.] Dosei. 

[Even you Dosei? You're speaking nonsensical things like Kai and Fuji...] Kenji.

[Here we go again. Every single time my reputation as a leader is being tainted by every single— remember this. Every single time my leadership is getting tainted by every fanfic— What am I saying?] Kanzaki.

[Come on! Even the sub-leader of class C is speaking nonsense?] Kenji.

[We absolutely have no idea what you all are talking about.] Wakusei.

[Same here!] Ankoku.

[I get that Shibata's joke is not that funny but, what do you mean 'how small your thing is'?] Taiyo.

[Seriously, Taiyo? You're a boy and you didn't know what Haruto meant by that?] Yakeru.

[What are you boys talking about? Is it something that we don't know?] Said girls in unison.

[Stawp!! I don't want to get reminded of that childish thing again!] Shibata.

[Shibata was like; Kanzaki! Here, here! *Proceeded to point at the center of his body*] Haruto.

[Stop, please! There are girls in this group chat and it's not good to stain their innocent brains!] Shibata.

[Staining their innocent brains, you say? Look at Ichinose there, she's having the wildest of the wildest imagination here as of right now.] Kanzaki.

[eh...] Replied girls in unison not getting what it meant.

2:20

[Ichinose-san, hello!? Are you there? You've been feeling down the whole time! Are you ok?] Itsuki. 

[Itsuki-san, Ichinose-chan likes Ayanokouji-kun so that's why she's feeling down lately.] Mei.

[I get that Ichinose is feeling down the whole time but can you please wake her up from imagining things? We need to cooperate right now in order to rise up to class A.] Kanzaki.

[Chihiro-chan, you're right beside Honami-chan. Can you please wake her up to her senses...] Mako.

[O-ok!] Shiranami.

Ichinose has been dozing off lately because of that certain question. Shiranami on the other hand is waking up Ichinose from dozing off. But, can Ichinose handle the future questions?

[Shiranami, why do you need to stutter in a group chat? You can just say "Ok!" Instead of "O-ok!". Why?] Suijin.

[I don't know...] Shiranami.