"And yet you're flirting with his mate!" Harry exclaimed, staring me up and down intimidatingly. Ron, Seamus, Neville, Dean and Mione were still stood around us in silence, watching the argument unfold, heads snapping back and forth as though they were at a tennis match. The only thing that would've made the scene better was if there were bowls of popcorn. "I just - I just-" Harry groaned, lowering his voice. "I've heard he's a player...I just don't want to see you get hurt-"

"Don't worry," I hissed, leaning up to him, "you've already hurt me enough."

With that, I pushed past Harry and marched into the castle, listening to the loud, dramatic gasps Harry's friends were making.

"What was that all about?" came Elwood's voice, and I spun around to see him leaning against the wall.

"Meh." I shrugged casually, sending him a sly wink. "Just the usual...argued...hexed someone...argued again...spoke to a hot boy...two hot boys actually, if you count Harry-"

"Uh, uh." Elwood poked my chest, narrowing his eyes playfully at me. "Harry doesn't count anymore, girl. But yes, I have to agree with you on that one, Harry is hot."

I raised my eyebrows, deciding to let his comment slip about finding boys attractive.

"Who's the other hottie then?" Elwood continued eagerly, bouncing up and down. "Spill the gossip, woman-"

"Theodore Nott," Mione answered for me, appearing in the doorway with a satisfied grin on her face.

"Shut. Up." Elwood's mouth dropped open, staring between us as though waiting for confirmation. "Was it really? But isn't he's friends with" - He shuddered, closing his eyes dramatically - "Malfoy."

I hummed, shrugging my shoulders.

"Doesn't matter," said Mione, linking her arms through ours and guiding us in the direction of Divination. "I think he's friendlier with Blaise Zabini, and everyone knows how down-to-earth and relaxed that boy is."

"Down-to-earth, relaxed and hot," said Elwood, clearly too deep in his own day-dreams to watch what he was saying.

Mione's eyes widened, shooting me an expectant look. 'Is he gay?' she mouthed excitedly.

"Erm..." Thinking it wasn't my place to tell - mind you, he hadn't even come out yet - I quickly changed the subject. "Mione, why did you look so happy after watching my argue with Harry?" I placed my hand over my heart, pretending to look upset. "Do you like him?"

"Of course not." She giggled, before adding, "Why would it matter if I did anyway?"

I frowned, a new wave of sadness washing over me like a Tsumani. Mione sent me a pitiful look, before her smile quickly returned.

"By the way," she said slowly, "I looked happy because - well..."

"Oh no..." I laughed, nudging Elwood excitedly. "What did you do, Mione?"

She grimaced playfully. "Well..."

MIONES POV - (AROUND TEN MINUTES EARLIER)

"Oi!"

I hit Harry over the the back of the head as he goggled at Millie while she walked away.

"Ouch! What was that for?" said Harry, tearing his eyes away from my friend.

"For telling her you don't care what she does!" I growled, hitting him again for good measure. "I am prepared to bet my life that you're madly in love with her, so why the bloody hell would you say that?"

"Why does it matter?" he grumbled, looking all sorry for himself. "Mills doesn't care by the looks of it. Flirting with Nott already-"

"Oh, pull yourself together, Harry," I scoffed. "Is it a crime for a girl and a boy to say hi to each other nowadays?"