⎝fight⎞

(i apologize if they have been bad I write them at like 7 am or three in the morning but yes)

after we go through security and bag,  a few people recognized us and said hi. we looked around at all the little souvenir shops and I got a few snacks since we got there early. as I kept looking around I  found a little stuffed bear, it was dark brown and had a small purple bow, I kept looking at it, zoning out before luke came up next to me, "what do you have baby?" I show him the bear and put it back on the shelf, "I'm ready" he frowned softly before ruffling my hair, I only huff in response to his gesture before fixing my hair.
——
we get back to the gate and we hear an announcement 'flight **** will be delayed for the next thirty minutes.'  luke grins to himself and looks at me and doc "I have to... use the bathroom, I'll be back soon don't worry." he smiles softly at my frown and kisses my forehead before walking away. doc put his paw on my leg and I sat on the floor giving him lots of cuddles. doc was still my greatest coping mechanism but luke is about the same, when luke i gone i feel an overweight sense of  loneliness. doc was a massive dog and wasn't always making the nicest face, people kinda kept a distance for that reason and sometimes he just looked like a big-little puppy.
——
luke came back with two sacks in his hands one had a box of something and one was... I can't make it out? "open it"  he smiles and hands me a bag, I peeked in and a soft smile spread across my face and I hugged him gently, "thank you lukey" I point to the other sack with the small box, "what's that?" he starts putting it in his backpack. "guess," I think for a minute, "candy?" he smiles softly to himself and leans down to my ear "remember my tweet?" I immediately blush and push him away  "you're weirdd," I say as I cross my arms and giggle.
——
after ten more minutes, luke had to pee leaving me at the front of the bathroom with doc. I felt a hand on my waist and I smile turning around expecting to see punz but.. "hey baby girl, you look so sexy in that skirt" a man smirks at me and I freeze and look down only a cracked whisper was all I could manage "p-please ta-t... take your hand off..." I squeeze my eyes shut as his hands slide down to my ass and squeeze. "what was that slut?" tears were forming in my eyes and I was trying to push him off. "p-please get-"I was interrupted by an arm wrapping around me and him being kicked back. the guy fell on the ground hard and I see luke's shoes and pants, I turn around to be greeted by his enraged face. he hugs me tight.

"are you, okay baby?" he asks, trying to hold a less negative tone. I only nod softly and let tears fall as the guy stands up again "who the fuck are you?" he asked as he spits on the floor.

I look up to see someone, wearing my merch, with their phone out. "oh no.." I try to tell luke but he's not listening. "I'm her fucking boyfriend dick," he growls and the guy throws a punch at him, luke barely Dodges it and punches the guy in the face, soon they were fighting before I yelled. "LUKE STOP!"

he looks at me and back at the guy on the ground with a bloody nose and a black eye "I'm okay now, you've done enough damage to his face and you're hurt too.." I look to see there are more fans recording, it doesn't even matter anymore. "look at you luke, I go and stand between his legs (he's crouching) and wipe a tear from his eye before getting two bandaids out and placing them on the cut on his cheek before kissing his forehead earning a few awes from the recording people, I look up at them and punz asks "we are gonna be trending on Twitter again y/n" then he places a soft kiss on my lips and we go back to your gate and get on the plane.