Extra: Who?

"Guess who is Jiang Cheng and who is Lan Xichen." The author (A/N: I really placed myself here xD) told Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji to identify their brother. Lan Wangji to Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian to Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng was smiling brightly while Lan Xichen was frowning with a dark expression.

"I know! This is easy!" Wei Wuxian grinned.

"Ready?"

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian raised their hand at the same time and pointed... at the same person.

Lan Wangji. "..."

The author. "..."

"Huh?" Wei Wuxian turned to Lan Wangji. "Lan Zhan. How can you point at Zewu-jun? it was obvious that Jiang Cheng's soul went inside Zewu-jun's body again. This author is full of tricks!" he said full of wisdom.

The wronged author. "..." I quit! And she dashes away when she saw Jiang Cheng's originally smiling face darkened while Lan Xichen smiled brightly again, only for his smile to stiffen when he saw Jiang Cheng took out his Zidian.

"WEI. WU. XIAN! Not only there's something wrong with your personality, but there's also something wrong with your brain! How can you not know it was me?!" Jiang Cheng roared as he raised his hand.

"Ah! Wanyin, Wanyin! Calm down!" Lan Xichen immediately stopped the calamity that's about to happen while, at the same time, Lan Wangji had pulled his wife away from the area of casualty.

"How would I know?! You always frown!" Wei Wuxian said, only for Jiang Cheng's face to become even darker.

Before anything is about to happen, Lan Wangji immediately brought Wei Wuxian away while Lan Xichen quelled Jiang Cheng's anger... by kissing him.

The author who was hiding in the corner. "..." the popcorn is sweet! Nom nom –

(A/N: I got this idea from xxxHolic doujinshi, in the extra part (coincidence this was also in the extra) when Watanuki was made to choose by Doumeki's father which is Doumeki between them. XD)