"Huh? I am sorry what?"

"Honey you were smiling and blushing about something. Is everything okay?"

That's embarrassing, I blush when I think about food, Maybe I should get married to a Chef so I eat as much as I want, Not only does that help in contributing to his profession, but it will keep him happy as I would give him the best reviews.........If he was good.

"Really oh I am sorry, It was nothing just remembering something."

"Okay, hun. Whatever u say, I'm going to the kitchen to make cookies and make dinner early since he came by, I'll give you guys space to do your work."

I scurried off to my room before my mind took over my mouth and ask what was for dinner. I showed Jake the way to my room and closed the door behind us softly.

So...Jake made it to my bedroom now, that's just perfect. What happened the last time we were in a closed room? Aren't you a bright girl Anna?

He plops himself on my bed and sets his books on the side. He lies down and starts flipping through my collection of novels.

Yeah goes ahead and makes himself comfortable in my Room. RUDE

I go over to my desk and stand there watching him flip through everything uninterestingly. Was he going to do anything? Why was he here in the first place?

"So....May I ask why are you here?"

The constant flicking of book covers began to annoy me. I was very possessive about my books, they are meant to be kept properly at all times. I go and grab my books away from him, and open my cupboard to stack them away safely.

"You could start talking, or your visit to my room would remain fruitless."

I turn around to see him propped up against my bed with his two arms behind his head supporting his head.

Don't look at his biceps, don't look at his biceps. Holy moly they are huge, he must be working out a lot for those amazing arms.

I clear my throat and divert my attention elsewhere, trying hard to ignore the blush creeping up to my cheeks.

"You know Anna, you do know to torture me. Like seriously hats off, I don't think I have ever done research work on a girl I like, just to find her address or let them insult me directly."

Well, that's what we girls do, if I ever got a crush I would definitely do research work, and well I basically got insulted every day of my life so no biggy.

He gets up and steps closer to me, tugging on the sleeve of my shirt. He looks at me and says "But for some reason all that seems so tiny to fuss about when I see you. Whenever I see you, I feel that there is so much to notice and see in you that I miss every day."

He puts a hand around my waist pulling me closer, our chests were dangerously close. All I could remember was how things ended the last time we were close, but his musky scent and his warm hands made feel all mushy and warm inside.

"Anna..." he says breathlessly, "I think I'm falling for you."

Before I could interrupt his speech, He begins kissing my neck and his other hand slipping under my shirt, I breathe out almost silently "My mum is down." He looks up at me, and I come to face with his dark blue eyes.

"Right then, we need to be really quiet." He says smirking at me and then suddenly begins to kiss me passionately, he bites my lip lightly asking for permission to enter, which I gladly give. I feel him smile in the kiss as he slips his tongue in and pushes me down my bed and he hovers over me.

He nuzzles his face into my neck, he grabs my hips and pushes his crotch over mine, rubbing me lightly against it.

"Can u feel what you do to me? This what I have to go through every day, I can't help myself but think about how your lips taste and how soft and warm skin feels." I feel his hard on rub against my thigh.

I moan at the way his body fit perfectly on mine, he felt like a little jigsaw puzzle missing in me. He trails light kisses from neck to my breasts, His hand moves up and he grabs both of my breasts under my shirt, I gasp with a touch of his cold hands, he begins kneading them while kissing me passionately. "I want you, Anna, I really want you," he says in between kisses.

And just before anything could happen, there was knocking on my door.

"Anna, sweetie are you guys busy?"

Oh well.........Yes very busy.

I look at Jake who now became very still, I break away from him and straighten my shirt. I look up at his blue eyes, and pat his shoulder grinning on how sad his face had become, he groans and whispers softly to me "Perfect timing isn't it."

"Well that's life isn't it, you don't get everything you want," I say leaving a peck on his lips and manage to get away from his hands trying to pull me closer.

I open the door to find my mother sweetly smiling at me, she looks over my shoulder and says, "Well you guys seem very much focused. Keep up the good work"

I looked over at Jake, He had a book on his lap to hide his 'thing' and was pretending to read it with full concentration.

Dayum those Skills tho. He was actually a very convincing actor.

She looks at me and says "I finished those cookies, so if u guys want to have some, Come down okay?"

I hear Jake say excitedly "Sure Mrs Bolton we'd love to have some"

She smiles at him and turns to leave, Jakes gets out of my bed and heads out, not before spanking my ass and giving me a wink.

He is such a Fucking Tease. This boy is definitely going to be the end of me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :D

Its a really long one Tho......... But it's a way to make for my not updating in a very long time :*

Vote. Comment .Follow

Love ya Loads :* ♥♥♥

OMG GUYS 1K READS !!!!!!!!!
Thanks Sooo Much, Love you guys. ♥♥♥♥♥♥