Chapter 10

3 years later 

No one POV

'Taehyun-ssi! Wake up!'Kai tried waking up Taehyun. 'Kai! You know I slept at 1 am today!' He whined. 'Taehyun, my parents are coming over today! You do realize that they went to America 3 years ago after we started dating! They want to meet you! So get up! It's your fault for sleeping at 1 am!' Taehyun got up sleepily and fell on the bed. 'Are you okay?' Kai laughed. Taehyun just nodded and went to get ready. 

'Taehyun! Do you feel better?' Kai asked him as he was scrolling through his phone. 'Hm? Yeah, just sleepy. When are your parents coming?' Taehyun asked as he ate his breakfast. 'Probably around 12 which is in 2 hours' 'oh okay- WAIT IT'S 10 AM!?' Kai chuckled. '10:30' Taehyun just nodded. 

Knock knock 

'I'll go get it' Kai said and went to open the door. 'Kai! We missed you so much dear!' his mother hugged him. 'Mom! Dad! I missed you guys.' Kai hugged them. 'Now! Where's your boyfriend!?' His mother asked as she entered their house. 'Taehyun's in the kitchen. You're quite early?' 'Yeah, your mother couldn't wait to meet you guys so we came.' Kai nodded. 'And you must be Taehyun?' His mother asked. The blonde hair nodded. 'And you were that pick up line boy?' she mentioned which made him embarrassed from the memory. 'Don't worry dear! and Kai never told me he had such an adorable boyfriend!' she ruffled Taehyun's hair. Kai and his father just stared at her. 'Mooom, quit it!' He whined which made the elders laugh. 'Alright alright! Anyways! Tell me when's the wedding?' Taehyun was turning red. Kai just scoffed. 'Probably in 1 or 2 years.' His father just sat on the couch. 'Taehyun, so when do we meet your parents? we should have a family dinner.'  'W-well, my parents have passed away since a long time ago. If you want a family, I can tell my aunt to come.' Kai's parents were shock.' My apology for asking!' His father apologized. 'No it's okay.' Taehyun just smiled. 'But we would be pleased to have dinner with you and your aunt.' she said. 'So, like who confessed first?'  'Our friend set us  up and Kai confessed.'  'I thought you would be the one to confess Taehyun-ssi!' His parents laughed. Kai looked at them in disbelief. 'Wow rude much.' which made them laugh. 'Okay okay I'm sorry haha.' 

'We should get going now. It's been 2 hours.' His parents bid goodbye and left. 'Your parents are fun to hang out with.' Kai just nodded.'I know they are. They're the best parents. I know your parents are amazing too. I wish you could have spent more time with them.' 'And I'm 100% sure that they would love to have you as their son-in-law' Kai smiled. 'I love you so much' 'I love you too Taehyun-ssi' He kissed Taehyun. 

The end 
I know it's not that good :( 
But thank you for the ones who read this fan fiction. Would anyone like a bonus chapter? Like a few years back with special moments? when they met Minho,Jisung,Hyunjin and Felix? when the others knew they started dating and etc.? 
anyways ending this book which a huge thank you for the ones who wrote comments,voted and read this book. Have a great day!
Not edited 
word count: 562