Chapter 9

hi. lemme complain before we start :D LIKE MATES, I HAVE TOO MANY STORY IDEAS AND I WANT TO DO ALL OF THEM BUT THEN WHEN I ACTUALLY DO THEM MY STUPID BRAIN GOES 'Uh this is getting boring.' LIKE WTF I'M SO DONE WITH MY LIFE SKSKSKSKSKKSK LIKE MATE STOp 

Huge ass time skip cause I'm lazy :) 
3 months later

Beomgyu POV (we haven't made his POV yet) 

Beomgyu was walking to school. He always enjoyed a morning walk even tho he wasn't much of a morning person. He enjoys taking walks. 'Beomgyu!' He turned around to see Taehyun running after him. 'Taehyun! That's surprising. It's 7:15?' Taehyun just scoffed. 'I forgot to look at the clock and I was overthinking.' Beomgyu laughed at him. 'That's not like you Taehyun. Is there something bothering you?' Taehyun was turning red. 'W-well, there is. Can we talk about it? I don't want the others to know.' Beomgyu nodded. 'Well, um ithinkihavefeelingsforhueningkaibutiamnottotallysureyetidontevenknowanymore!' Taehyun said well rapped. 'Calm down! don't rap. Now tell me again.' Taehyun took a deep breath 'I think I have feelings for Huening kai but I am not totally sure yet I don't even know anymore.' Beomgyu chuckled. 'How do you feel when you're around him?'  'Uh, my heart races. I panic. i smile.' Taehyun stopped to catch his breath. 'His laugh is everything I need to hear. His smile means everything. I don't like seeing him sad or worried. I feel so nervous around him. I want to be him forever. ' Taehyun muttered the last part. 'Mhm, you're in love.' He smiled at Taehyun. 'Soobin Hyung told me the same thing when he had a crush on Yeonjun Hyung.' He continued. 'S-should I confess? No, he probably just likes me as a friend.' Beomgyu rolled his eyes. 'Just confess you, idiot! I'm sure he likes you too. Judging by the way he looks at you and when you're around.' Taehyun bit his lips as they arrived to school. 'Hi guys! Taehyun! You're a bit late!' Soobin said. 'I know. I forgot about the time.' 

'Hey Taehyun! Did you redye your hair? The red is a bit brighter.' Yeonjun asked which to Taehyun nodded to. 'Bright red is a good color. You look pretty.' Kai said which made Taehyun go red. 'Taehyun, are you trying to become a tomato?' Soobin said as they laughed. 'N-no?' Taehyun chuckled. 'cute' kai whispered which Beomgyu heard. He smirked. 'Now now you two, stop acting like a couple.' Taehyun turned red even more and glared at him. Kai choked on air. 'Y-yah Hyung!' The Yeonbin couple just laughed. 'Alright,let's get to class.' 

At LuNcH 

'Have you heard? Rumord are going around.' Soobin asked. 'What kind of rumors?' His bf asked him (uwu) 'That Kai likes someone.' kai chocked on his apple juice. 'WhAt!?' Kai coughed. Taeyun rubbed his back. 'Yeah, rumors are saying Kai likes someone. But no one knows who yet.' Kai frowned. 'Is it true?' Yeonjun asked. 'Well, yes. but I refuse to tell you who it is.' Beomgyu smirked. 'Is it one of us?' Kai chocked again. Taehyun bit his lip. he looked like wanted to smack Beomgyu. The Yeonbin couple stared at him. 'I mean that's the only reason. Soobin had a crush on Yeonjun and he said the same thing.' Yeonjun nodded. 'Can't be us tho.' Soobin said. 'Can't be me either...which leaves-ow' he was about to say something but Kai smacked his head. 'HYUNG. NO' Kai glared at him. he just chuckled. 

AfTeR ScHoOl.

N  o    o n e   p o v 

'Beomgyu?' Kai came into the library. The male had gotten detention from coming to history late. But it was only cause a teacher asked him to help her bring the answer sheets. He didn't have work that day. Beomgyu had asked him to come to the library later. He looks around to find Beomgyu but didn't see anyone. He looked around the corner to find Taehyun asleep on a table. He had his arm under his head. Kai went closer to look at him. Quietly admiring his beauty. Taehyun's eyes slowly opened. He saw how close Kai's face was near him. He flinched and sat up straight. 'W-what are you doing here!?' 'Beomgyu hyung asked me to come here. But looks like it's just us.' Taehyun scoffed. 'Let's go. looks like he tricked us.' Kai nodded. 'Wanna go get ice cream first tho?' 

They both just simply got chocolate. :) 

'So, like why do you think he sent us there?' Taehyun shrugged. 'He probably thinks you like me and wants you to confess.' Kai whispered 'He's not wrong tho.' but Taehyun didn't hear it. 'What'd you say?' 'Nothing.' Taehyun just nodded. They walked along the park. 'Follow me! i know a place!' Taehyun followed Kai. They arrived at a cheery blossom tree. 'Wah, it's so pretty!' 'Okay, he wasn't wrong tho.' Kai suddenly said which made Taehyun confused. 'I meant Beomgyu...He wasn't wrong when he said I liked you but he was wrong too I don't like you- No, I love you actually.' Kai gave him bright smile. 'So, will you be my boyfriend?' Taehyun bit his lip. 'I...I will.' He said and hugged Kai. 'You're small.' Taehyun scoffed. 'I'm taller than most people! You guys are just giants.' Kai chuckled. 'Plus you're just 6 cm taller than me.' Kai chuckled. 'I love you Taehyun' 'I..Love you too.' Kai chuckled at Taehyun. He kissed Taehyun (LiPs). (soft soft lips) which Taehyun kissed back to. 

RAWR :0 NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE :( 
YES I'M ENDING IT 
WHY? CAUSE IDK ANY IDEAS ANYMORE. I'm not making any action...I suck at high school. I'm not even in high school. LikE I'll make a better ff.I promise :( 

not edited

word count: 966