She ran away

Marriage day~
Jeons has already arrived to deagu jungkook dosent know what to feel but is keeping quiet since he doesn't want upset his parents and his brothers and brother and sister in law they all are happy for him but he is just thinking about his marriage and his soon to be wife

Tae is in his room and he is very much happy because he doesn't have to get marry to somebody, he got to know that his soon to be husband has died due to heart attack of course he felt worse knowing this but he could not do anything about it now he is happy knowing that his sister is going to get married today he is very happy for her and now he is going to her room to check on her , he was just going to enter her room when he heard a cry he goes inside just to see his parents crying he asked them the reason but his mom gave him a tight slap he was confused and also sad
Mrs.manoban: it all happened because of you I told you to take care of her but u didn't she ran of with her boyfriend ,now what will jeons do with us .
Tae was shocked to hear this he didn't understand what to do and suddenly the doors of the room got open and jeons came inside hearing the commotion except jungkook and Jennie because they were outside in grooms room.The jeons heard everything and now manobans were scared they were shivering from fear because Mr jeon is very powerful man .
Mr jeon: what the hell the girl ran away
Mrs jeon: now jungkook is going to be hella mad already he was doing this marriage for our sake now what we will do
Suddenly they heard a breaking if glass they turn back and saw a beautiful girl standing over their they were stunned by her beauty but they didn't know that she is not a girl
They turn back to manobans with questioning look
Mrs manoban : oo he is our younger son
All the jeons: HE!!
Mrs manoban: yes you know he is a carrier that is why he looks like girl we got to know about this by his blue eyes during birth and carriers are always a boy.
Mr jeon: I want him to be my son in law he is beautiful and looks innocent but he will not have any relations with you because you betrayed us and we jeons can never forget this .
Manobans were shocked they were looking a taehyung with disgust and anger they wanted there own blood to be the wife of jungkook not taehyung they thought why not tell them that he is a bad luck then they will stop this marriage because they still want Tae's property.
Mr.manoban: no we can't give our son to you he is bad luck mr.jeon he was going to get married in the morning but see his soon to be husband died and we don't want that to happen with your son.

Mrs manoban was smirking thinking that now Tae will not marry jungkook and and in the mean time she will ask them for some days and search Lisa so that she will get married to jungkook and not this orphan.

All the while taehyung was listening to everybody and he Don't to know what to do after hearing the word "bad luck" from his father and was also scared to get married because he didn't wanted to become somebody's wife he wanted to become doctor now he is very much scared.

After hearing these type of things, all the jeons were stunned to know that how can a father say this things about his own son.
Mr jeon: shame on you Mr manoban don't we know that he was going to get married to a 45 year old man and that too that pedophile died from a heart attack due to his age.
Manobans were shocked to hear the answer
Mrs manoban: wha ..t aa r.e yo uu saying Mr jeon
she said while stuttering.
Namjoon: listen here manobans i will not let my brother to marry someone without investigation about their family first we really like Tae for our jungkook but we needed a hire that is why we choose your daughter but now knowing that your son is a carrier we are asking for his hand and now you don't have a say in this.