He goes quiet for a while. Suddenly I hear the girls voice again. "Hello? Who this?" She says. "This is Andy's girlfriend. Who is this?" I repeat back. The girl just laughs.

"Huh, is that so! Well your man gave it to me good last night. You's a lucky bitch to have that huge thang. Too bad it ain't yours anymore." She cackles. My heart falls to my stomach and tears start forming.

I don't hear anything and I realized I've been put on mute. "Andy!?" "What!?" He yells. "I..I-," "Look, I can't talk right now." And with that he hangs up.

I slowly slide down my bed and put my head between my legs, sobbing. Did Andy have sex with that mystery girl? Who was she in the first place? Are we really over? What did I do to make him be so done with me just like that?

The only question that I didn't even want to think about was would he even care if I was pregnant?

Forget that mystery bitch, he was angry and did something stupid. Forget last night and his words to me. He would never say those things to me so he didn't mean it. But what I really want to know is would he even want this kid?

If I did something to terminate the pregnancy with out him knowing? Would he be angry? If I didn't do anything to terminate it and had the baby would he be angry? If I told him everything and tried to make things back the way they were, would he be okay with it? Would he want to have a baby with me?

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

I don't know anymore.

At my moms wedding last year he was looking forward to us starting a future together but now he's saying that he doesn't need me? That's he's done with me? What did I do?

Questions keep popping in my head, not being answered while I'm crying and heartbroken. I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and get some answers by going to Andy's.

I get myself up, wipe my tears, fix my hair, put on clothes, put on makeup and get in my car.

He can't do this to me without some type of explanation.

I refuse.

~~~~~~~~andys pov~~~~~~~~

"Jordan, can you please leave me alone? I'm sure she's on the way to my house and I want to be there before she does." I tell one of the girls I met last night. It was a blur though, I don't remember a lot. All I know is that me and Brielle got into a fight and then met these girls and I ended up in a hotel room.

"Aw," she pouts. "Can't I meet her? She seems feisty. Do you know if she bi? Ooh! Maybe we can have a threesome and maybe become a throuple but she—," "Can you shut the fuck up!?" I interrupt. She's been non stop talking since I woke up. I wonder if she was this chatty last night or was I really fucked up.

Jordan huffs. "Okay you know what? You ain't that fine anyway. This ain't worth it." She starts grabbing her shoes and jacket. I analyze her and the clothes she's wearing—a skin tight leather sequined mini dress, super long high heels, boobs, ass, and lips just screaming plastic surgery and her hair all over the place.

I stop in my tracks. "Are you hooker?" She stops and looks at me with disgust on her face. "I told you to not call me that. I am basically a therapist." She flings her neon orange hair.

"How could you be a therapist?" Jordan rolls her eyes. "You had a problem last night didn't you? You needed it to be fixed so I helped you. I gave you medicine so I'm kinda like a psychiatrist." She does that stupid cackle from last night.

I start to remember more and more about last night but it comes in bits of pieces. "You drugged me?" She puts her hands up. "Aye, you said you wanted to forget last night. You wanted something that would make you feel good." She starts walking to me and puts one hand on my shoulder and the other, down there.

"Didn't I make you feel good baby?" She uses her other hand and squeezes me. I immediately push her back and she falls on the bed. "Don't touch me." I start to get dressed myself and she holds her hand out towards me. "Pay up." I stare at her. "Didn't I pay you last night?" She shrugs.

I roll my eyes and look for my wallet. "Have you seen my wallet?" I ask her not knowing why I did because even if she had seen it, she wasn't going to tell me where it was. "I never saw you with a wallet hun." She crosses her legs and follows me around with her eyes as I look for my things.

"Ya know, papi doesn't like it when I don't pay him. If I don't get paid, he don't get paid and if he don't get paid then you will pay." She flashes an ugly wide smile.

I put on my jacket and pull out my wallet and hand her 20$. "Uh, I'm not fucking vending machine. I'm classy." "So what am I supposed to pay you?" "2000$" My eyes get wide. "You are crazy girl. You didn't tell me that."

She grins. "You didn't ask. I said as long as you're nice to me and do what I say then you don't have to pay but you're being very mean." I don't know how many times I have to roll my eyes with this girl.

"Fine." I say through my teeth. "Let's go to my house and I can get you the rest of the money." I grab my eyes and walk out the door, Jordan following behind.

~~~~~~~moments later~~~~~~~

I pull in to the drive way of my house. "You live here?" She asks all surprised. "Damn I hit the lotto!" "Uh no you didn't. You hit a dead end with me because once I give you this 2 grand, we're done. Stay here." She pouts and I go in.

I start to unlock the door when I hear someone inside talking. "Jeff? Is that you?" I say as I close the door behind me. "Yes I'm in here. We have a visitor."He responds. I swallow. I don't want to know who the visitor is. I feel like I know but I don't want to face it.

"Hi Andy."