again

It was almost night time and me and Lou spent the whole day together just enjoying eachothers company.

"Nai get ready we are going to the store you have no food"

"Ugh okk" I got up from my desk and changed my clothes I was still wearing Louis shirt. I neatly folded it and changed into something more presentable.

--------------------------------------------

Nailea Devora Post on Her story >>>

Louis Partridge Posted on His story >>>

--------------------------------------------We got back to my place and put everything away and started making dinner

We got back to my place and put everything away and started making dinner

"Nai im gonna take shower ill be right back don't burn anything"

I rolled my eyes

*20 minutes later*

Louis came out if my room with just a pair of shorts on, his hair was still wet and damn did he look good.

"Hows dinner? Did you burn anything?" He laughed

"No not yet" I giggled, He put is hands on my shoulders and rested his chin on my head. We were the perfect height for eachother

"Do you need any help?"

"Yeah actually can you grab some plates its done"

I plated the food and we ate sitting on the counter blasting 1D.

I think Louis was gonna spend the night again I didn't wanna say anything incase he wanted to go home, I liked having him here all the time. I mean we would normally spend our days together but now I wouldn't have to say goodbye.

We finished eating and put our plates in the sink for Louis to wash, he was obsessed with doing the dishes.. hes werid like that. I changed back into Louis shirt and laid in bed while Louis finished the dishes. I closed my eyes but I wasn't asleep. Louis came im and turned the lights off and slowly laid down next to me and put in arm around my waist.

"Nai you up?"

"Yeah im up"

"Oh okk just checking"

Turn around to face Louis

"Stop looking at me like that!"

Louis shook his head

"Like what?!"

We froze

"Like thattt!!"

He looked at me in way that made my stomach turn

"Okok ill stop" he smiled and kissed my forehead "Goodnight Nai... *he paused* love you"

"Night Lou.. love you too"

I played with his hair untill he fell asleep. Did just tell me he loves me?
Just as a friend right? He doesn't like me. He would never feel the same way I do. I sigh and slowly fell asleep in his arms.