Chapter 1

So we're gonna act like it doesn't get cold until January 👀 cuz I wrote out 4 chapters and realized this is based in winter 🤦‍♀️

~3rd POV~

Izuku has been depressed over the past couple weeks when he found out his mother had passed away in a terrible car accident. Everyone believes his father, Hisashi Shigaraki, is dead but he isn't. He is the number one Villain All For One. Izuku knows about his dad and his older brother Tomura Shigaraki, AFO wanted Izuku to have Inkos maiden name as he grew up so Inko and Izuku both used it. Once AFO got his name figured out and known as a villain it was already too late for Tomura so that's why Izuku has a different last name. Izuku is actually Izuku Shigaraki. They both back him up on wanting to be a hero. Izuku wants to be a hero for a reason not many people think. Everyone thinks it's just to save people with a smile, like all might. Truth is, he wants to save everyone villains, hero, civilians. What happens when his life changes and he's torn between still wanting to be a hero to save those in need and having to hide everything from his friends and risking his hero career?

Izukus POV

It's been 3 weeks since mom past, I feel so alone. Everyone thinks my dad is dead but Endeavor saved me from becoming an orphan. I'm 16 years old, he got me my own house and it's huge. I didn't understand why he got me this big of a house for just myself and I'm not aloud to tell anyone about it. My dad and brother have been trying to help me through this and I'm happy that they're trying. No one at school other than Nezu and Aizawa know that my mom died, Nezu gave me a month off and I am doing UA classes online with a training schedule. Tomu helps me train and I met up with Aizawa on the weekends for him to catch me up on what training exercises they are doing, collect my work I completed through out the week and we even talk about how I'm dealing with everything. Endeavor has been a big help also, it makes me happy that he treats me like a son but it also hurts knowing what he did to his own children. Endeavor pays for my bills, In exchange I have to do my internships and work studies with him which I already planned on doing along with giving me a huge monthly allowance and my own credit card. It's kind of weird when I hand people my card and they look at me weird my name on the card is 'Izuku Todoroki'. Dad linked his account to mine and he also gives me money, I hardly ever use the money but it's nice to have. Shoto doesn't know that I'm close to Endeavor, he's my best friend ever since the sports festival.

This is my last week before I go back to school, I've been training harder along with my quirks, working with Endeavor 3 days a week for my internships. He told me he was going to give me the whole winter break off which confused me because it's a month long but I didn't want to argue with him. I have a meeting with him and someone else today, he wouldnt tell me who so I'm kind of nervous. Endeavor told me not to wear my hero costume and wear normal clothes, it makes it easier since he knows I like to wear girl clothes and he doesn't judge me for it. Tomu has a girl that he works with named Toga who goes shopping for me sometimes and her style is amazing. I wish I could meet her, but dad and tomu don't want me to get comfortable around a group of villains while I'm training to be a hero. Which I understand why, if someone caught me with them my career would be over. I did my morning routine and got dressed

 I did my morning routine and got dressed