𝟎𝟒 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇

Start from the beginning

He hummed for a moment thinking to himself. "It does have a distinct smell! The sand too.." He took off his sandal and stepped onto the sand with his bare foot. "It's exactly how I thought it would feel!"

Just as you opened your mouth to talk to Armin some more, you were interrupted by someone calling out to you. You knew that voice right away and felt your soul levitate out of your body.

"What a coincidence Y/N!" Jean shouted from afar with his hands around his mouth. "Marco, Connie, Sasha, Niccolo, and I thought of setting up there too! Surely you don't mind right Armin?"

Armin turned his head and looked at Jean, slightly squinting his eyes to make out his figure. The unique hair color was already enough to confirm it was definitely Jean.

"Oh hey everyone!" He waved both his hands in the air with joy. "I don't mind at all! In fact, I was going to ask if anyone wanted to join us in this spot! It's the perfect distance from the ocean!"

Sasha stuck close to Niccolo's side with her arm wrapped around his. She raised an eyebrow and cracked out a small laugh. "None of us said we wanted to sit there Jean."

Connie nodded, agreeing to what she said. "You just want to see Y/N in a bikini don't cha'?" He snickered and kicked sand onto his shorts.

"Jean!" Marco flashed him a disapproving look.

Jean put one hand up  and shook his head. "Hey, hey! Don't get mad at me, get mad at Connie for giving me ideas." He chuckled.

"Oi, oi, oi! Jean-boy don't tell me you're still the type to snitch on others to your mama?" Connie challenged his act of revenge with a wide confident grin on his face. He held up an 'L' figure on his forehead with his thumb and index finger. "I-di-ot." He said slowly in a mocking way.

"Who are you calling Jean-boy?" Jean tightened his grip around the handle of his bag, digging his fingers into the palm of his hand. That cocky smile immediately washed over by a look of pure irritation. "I'm going to fucking drown you."

Marco touched Jean's arm in hopes it would calm him down. "Hey we're here to have fun. Not fight—"

"Hey!" Jean tossed all his belongings on the floor including his shirt and darted towards Connie, who was now speeding towards you. "Get back here you coward!"

You widened your eyes in shock and slowly began stepping back. One foot at a time. Armin was too occupied in building his first sand castle while blasting 80s music into his eardrums. He sat down with his legs sprawled out and dug out a little moat for his castle.

"G-guys!" You stammered not knowing what to do. You froze in place like a deer in front of car headlights. The situation left you flustered and you couldn't decide on whether to try and stop it or just get out of the way.

"Y/N you idiot! Move!" Connie shouted only a couple more feet away from you. He gestured for you to move by swatting his hand from side to side.

Before you could even process what he had said he'd already crashed into you. You fell onto the sand on your behind with your hands shielding your face. Armin gasped and immediately stopped what he was doing, crawling to your side with a worried look in his eyes.