❦︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ❦︎

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Before you knew it, it was the night before the training camp and you couldn't sleep because sometime in the next week you would have to confess your feelings towards Akaashi. You couldn't stop thinking about it and how he would react which made it even harder to sleep. Although Yukie and Kaori insisted that he felt the same way you were never to sure about how he felt towards you.

You talked to Yukie and Kaori about potential ways to confess to the blue-eyed boy, eventually you included your brother, Kenma, and Kuroo, too. Kuroo, Bokuto, and the girls were all excited although Kenma wasn't as enthusiastic as they were. Eventually you cleared your head and slowly began drifting off to sleep.

ᴀᴋᴀᴀsʜɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

*𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗽*

You groaned as you heard the alarm clock go off reminding you it was time to gather your stuff so you can start walking to school and meet up with the rest of the team. You climbed out of bed and grabbed your stuff to take a quick shower and change. Once you started to make your way to school you started to think about the training camp. You started to think about the schools that were going to be there then your thoughts shifted to them trying to flirt with Y/n. After those thoughts you started to feel jealous.

'𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙟𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙤𝙪𝙨? 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.' You thought to yourself while you walked through the school gates.

You kicked the stones as you made your way to the gym. Once you got there your eyes landed on Y/n talking to her brother. You unknowingly formed a slight smile on your face when you saw her start laughing. You watched as her eyes glistened in the moonlight. You noticed her hair was tied in a messy bun with a few strands poking out framing her face.

'𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨.' You thought to yourself.

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

You were talking and laughing with your brother when you felt someone staring at you. You turned around to see Akaashi staring at you but you brushed it off, since he didn't look away, thinking he zoned out. You turned and continued to talk to your brother.

After a while coach called you all and told you to start boarding the bus. Everyone started boarding the bus and sitting in pairs. Your brother wanted to sit by himself, so you sat behind him and Yukie and Kaori sat behind you. Akaashi was the last one to board the bus. When he got on he saw you sitting by yourself and walked over to you.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑌/𝑛." Akaashi said with a slight smile on his face.

"𝑂ℎ, ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝐴𝑘𝑎𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖." You replied with a smile as you turned to face him.