❦︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❦︎

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Before you knew it the practice match was over and Nekoma won with a score of eighteen to fifteen. You spent most of the practice talking to Aoi while Yukie and Kaori kept track of the points. She told you she lives with her older brother, Hideki, and that she would love for you to meet him.

"𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚." Aoi said as cheerful as ever.

"𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑒, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒." You responded just as cheerful while you passed out waterbottles.

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜." She said with a wide smile.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑡!" You said while giving her a thumbs up and winking.

After your little conversation you swaped phone numbers and went to help the two teams clean up the gym. Then you all said your goodbyes. Once Nekoma left you gathered your stuff and waited for your brother and Akaashi near the gym doors.

When you finally saw them coming you started making your way to the school gates, leaving them to catch up. Once they caught up to you, you started chatting with your brother while Akaashi silently walked next to you.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑂𝑛𝑖𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑛, 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝐴𝑜𝑖 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒?" You asked while looking straight ahead.

"𝐴𝑜𝑖? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑁𝑒𝑘𝑜𝑚𝑎?" He asked you.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟." You said letting out a small giggle.

"𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛." He said while he gave you a closed-eye smile.

Once you finished your conversation with him. You turned and talked to Akaashi about homework and you reminded him that you needed to borrow his notes. Once you reached your house you waved goodbye to Akaashi was he waved back. When you reached your room you sat on your bed and pulled out your phone to text Aoi.

>>><<<

𝗔𝗼𝗶 <3

𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖠𝗈𝗂, 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖸/𝗇

𝗔𝗼𝗶 <3
𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖸/𝗇

𝖨 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍
𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺

𝗔𝗼𝗶 <3
𝖢𝗈𝗈𝗅! 𝖫𝗆𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌

𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾! 𝖡𝗍𝗐 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺
𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝗔𝗼𝗶 <3
𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍

𝖣𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

𝗔𝗼𝗶 <3
𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅.. 𝗎𝗆𝗆 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗌𝗈

𝖮𝗆𝗀 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗂𝗍! 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌
𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾!

𝗔𝗼𝗶 <3
𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾
𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖸/𝗇

𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁

𝗔𝗼𝗶 <3
𝖮𝗆𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍

𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁 𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖨 𝗆𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆

𝗔𝗼𝗶 <3
𝖲𝗈 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾

𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝖨 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝖺𝗒
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗐
𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗉

𝗔𝗼𝗶 <3
𝖡𝗒𝖾 𝖸/𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋!

>>><<<

After you processed what you told Aoi you couldn't believe you told someone you just met who your crush is. Once you figured out if you regreted it or not you got to studying and eventually went to bed.

ᴀᴋᴀᴀsʜɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

As hard as you tried you couldn't get the thought of Y/n hanging out with another boy out of your head. Even if it isn't going to be just them two, you can't shake the feeling.

'𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.' You thought to yourself.

The rest of the night was spent with you trying to come up with an excuse until you finally fell asleep.