❦︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦︎

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

The next day at school while the team was nervous, both you and your brother were so excited you couldn't stop talking about the practice match you had later in the day. You eventually fell asleep in your last class tiring yourself out after talking about the practice match all day. You woke up to Akaashi slightly shaking you.

"𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦'𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑛." You said while bringing your hand up to cover your mouth while you yawned.

"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦, 𝑌/𝑛. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡." Akaashi told you with a slight smile on his face.

"𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦!? 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡, tℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝐴𝑘𝑎𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖!" You replied with a wide smile on your face.

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡. 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ." He responded.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦!" You said while you finished packing your stuff.

Once you reached the gym and finished changing. You waited anxiously for Nekoma to arrive. After a few minutes you saw them enter the gym and you called everyone to line up and greet them. Once you finished greeting them team you ran to Lev and Kenma.

"𝐿𝑒𝑣! 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑚𝑎! 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ." You yelled to them as you ran towards them.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜!" Lev replied with a wide smile on his face while he ruffled your hair a bit.

While Kenma only gave you a slight smile. Even though you were used to it you kinda hoped he'd be more excited to see you again.

"𝑊ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡?" You asked as you noticed the girl they were standing with.

"𝑂ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑜𝑖. 𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟." Kenma said answering your question.

You walked over to her and introuduced yourself.

"𝐻𝑖 𝐼'𝑚 𝐵𝑜𝑘𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝑌/𝑛, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 2𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝐹𝑢𝑘𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑖'𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑌/𝑛." You told her with a smile as you extended your hand for her to shake.

"𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑌/𝑛." She said as she shook your hand. "𝑀𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐼𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑖 𝐴𝑜𝑖. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑁𝑒𝑘𝑜𝑚𝑎, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑁𝑒𝑘𝑜𝑚𝑎'𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐴𝑜𝑖." She finished with a smile on her face.

You couldn't help but notice her blonde hair with parts of it dyed a light blue color. Her big green eyes scanning the gym trying to see if she recognized any of the boys. You then noticed her eyes suddenly stop when she looked at a group of boys laughing near the gym doors.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡?" Aoi asked.

"𝑊ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜?" You asked a little confused.

"𝐻𝑖𝑚." She responded while pointing at your brother with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"𝑂ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐵𝑜𝑘𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝐾𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑜." You answered letting out a little chuckle.

She quickly turned to look at you after you said his name.

"𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 '𝐵𝑜𝑘𝑢𝑡𝑜' 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" She spoke with a confused look on her face.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟." You said giving her a smile.

[A/n] Hope you enjoyed today's chapter.