Vampire Juice

"Don't forget the pie", Dean yells as Sam is walking out the door. "I won't", Sam mutters. Dean waits patiently. "It's been four hours", Dean thinks to himself. Dean leaves the bunker in search for his brother. He walks out the door and looks around, suddenly something catches his eye. He walks over to it, "Sammy?", he whispers to himself , staring down at the gun which he'd given Sam for his thirteenth birthday.
"Cas!" Dean shrieks, turning around in surprise, "what are you doing here?". "I have some news, that's all over angel radio", Cas says in a worried tone. Cas sighs, "Sam has been captured by vampires". Deans face changed from a scruffy fractured grin to a dark silent stare.

"I can help you find him by listening in on angel radio, wait one moment". Cas concentrates on his mind, "Ahh", he screams in agony. "What's happening Cas!", Dean exclaims as if things couldn't get worse. "It's the signals Dean they're too strong, my head can't take it! Sam is in an abandoned metal factory in Salina, Kansas, it's called the Kolmanskop metal factory, go there and find Sam don't worry about me". "I can't just...", before Dean could finish the sentence Castiel uses his angelic powers to transport him to Sam.

Dean looks around, he's all alone in a dark forest. He's looks up, to see a dark musky smoke coming out of an old cracked grey chimney. Whipping out his gun, Dean runs to the old run down building. He stops, he remembers now that a gun will be of no use to him, he needs a large knife or axe to decapitate the vampires. "Where will I get one of those?", he thought to himself, he continues walking hoping that the vampires will own a large axe and knowing that a shot to the heart would slow them down. Dean decides he'll rush in as quickly as possible to recapture his brother.

"Where the hell is my brother!", Dean yelled with a dark powerful roar. Many dark angry faces turn towards his direction, they're teeth extend out of they're mouths as blood also spouts from the teeth. Dean quickly grabs the large axe sitting on the small wooden antique coffee table. As Dean finishes slicing the seventh wicked creature, Dean runs to the next to room only to find the most horrific thing he could've imagined

Sam is sitting alone on a large black chair engulfing a red substance. Dean stares off in to the distance coming to grips with Sam being a vampire. "Sammy!", he yells. Sam turns around, fangs emerging, he runs toward him with rage. Dean knows there's only one thing he can do. Dean cleanly slices the axe into the neck of his brother, he can't believe what he's just done. Dean drops to the floor with pain staring in to the eyes of his lifeless brother, he shrieks and cries. "Sammy.", he whispers in to his brother's ear, "I love you", those would be the tragic last words that Dean would ever say to his brother.