Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

" He's probably just running late.." I said—"mhhhhhm " Elizabeth said—" what if he was with..another girl " Elizabeth said, trying to get me worried—"...no...no he wouldn't do that " I said.

At this point I was getting worried and overthinking, but in my head. I knew if I was overthinking with Elizabeth she would've tracked hawk down and killed him.

The bell rang and me and Elizabeth went to class, which is reading. We both have reading class  together, and Lola but she wasn't there. We're pretty sure she went somewhere with Miguel.

I still didn't see Hawk...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school we all went to the dojo, and yes including Lola this time. We got there a few minutes early which we didn't mind. We're all waiting for Johnny to come.

" Hey, where's Hawk? I haven't seen him all day " Miguel said looking at everyone.—" Same, and I don't know " I said looking at the ground.—''I'm sure he'll show up  " Lola said—" y-yeah..hopefully " I said.

Once Johnny got there we all started practicing for the tournament that's coming up soon. Lola wouldn't stop talking about how she wanted to win her play with Sam in the tournament, if she even played against her.

" hold up, where's lip " Johnny said—" I don't know sensei " Miguel said—" Well, find him "- We need him " Johnny said—" But we can't just find him in the middle of pr- " Miguel said before Johnny cutted his sentence off—" QUIET!!" Johnny said—" Yes sensei, we'll be right back " Miguel said, trying to make us leave.

" im going...I'M GOING " Elizabeth said—" STOP MIGUEL I NEED TO LEARN MY KICK " Lola said trying to go back to the dojo.—" No we..need..to..find..Hawk.." Miguel said, trying to grab Lola.

" FINE " Lola said walking away from the dojo.—" So, how are we supposed to find him " I said, all confused—" um..I don't know..but this isn't like him " Miguel said.

" BAHAHA what if he's dead " Lola said—" Lola this isn't a joke, ok..we all care about Hawk " Elizabeth said—" Geez sorry " Lola said.

" Oh my god isn't that.."