chapter six 😈

an: i havent watched aot 👍

light pov:
my stupid whore of a teacher locked eren and i in a classroom alone.
"i'll be back at the end of school. get along." she snapped before walking away. eren and i looked at each other before i rolled my eyes and scoffed at him.
"so do you want to do something?" he asked. i looked at him blankly and laughed in his face
"no. leave me alone, gay." i chuckled, before sitting at a desk in the back of the class and put my headphones in. i decided to listen to choke.
"stop, drop, and drag me into place 😩" i sang along.

eren pov:
his singing is so hot i can feel myself blushing. i glance at him and he smirks at me, making me blush even harder. damn.

light pov:
it's been two hours and nobody has come to check on us?! i'm getting so bored, i guess i have to talk to eren. we have to make up anyway to get back to class, and i need to shit really bad, i just want to get this over with.
"so.." i start.
"what?" eren asks.
"what do you want to talk about?" i ask him.
"oh, uh, i don't know. so that blonde girl is your girlfriend?" eren squeaks.
"yeah, i don't like her though. women are so fucking annoying," i scoff.
"ha, my mom is dead." eren laughs softly.
"ok? did i ask?" i accuse.
"s-sorry, senpai," eren whispers.
"what did you just call me?" i walk closer to him.
"i-i called you senpai. sorry," he apologizes, his lip trembling.
"wtf how old are you" i ask him.
"15"
he's young. i like that. i think.
"do you want to play 21 questions?" he asks happily.
"sure. what's your favorite color?" i question.

eren pov:
this is my chance.
"blue, are you a virgin?" i exclaim. shit, i messed up. my stupid little boy puberty voice went all high. light flushed a deep scarlet.
"n-no" he turns his face away from me. i get butterflies. why do i feel like this whenever i'm around him?
"why do you care anyway? are you a virgin?" he snaps at me.
"t-that's none of your business!" i snap back. we stare at each other for a few minutes, chests rising and falling at a rapid pace. light senpai crawled on his hands and knees toward me, and i back up into the teachers desk. he leans in closer to me, my eyes wide are as hell and i can feel sweat dripping down my back. i can smell his breath, it smells delicious, like little kid toothpaste and tuna. i feel a rush of electricity run through me, and i pull him closer to me. our lips are just centimeters away, and i look into his eyes, begging for him to kiss me already. then finally, after what seems like years, he leans in.
"eren, light, have you made up yet??" our teacher bursts in, and light quickly pulls away.
"yep, we're ready to go back!" he stand up, brushes the dust off his dress, and walks out, leaving me sweaty and flustered. he gives me a smirk before leaving with the teacher. that damn smirk. i'm in love with light.