The Exhibit

AUTHOR'S POV

Chairman Kim and Minsu entered the conference with business personnel from different countries they were accompanied by their secretary and interns from each of the company including Tiffany and TaeYeon whose been prepared for the said event and their journal were ready for some major key points of the event.

"Do you bring a ballpen?" Tiffany forgot her ballpen so she asked her partner who remains silence after incident.

"Hm." The ballpen went straight from Tiffany's hand when TaeYeon put it and focus on the event speakers.

"Thanks, I'll buy you something outside." Tiffany cheerfully says before she take note of the speech while TaeYeon became uninterested and searching for something and spotted a familiar faces.

*Is that Tyrone Kwon?* She spotted the heir of Kwon alongside with a female wearing suits.

*So, we will acknowledge the presence of CEO Kwon and his children, Tyrone and Yuri Kwon.* Everyone clapped when the mentioned name appears and sat on their respective chairs in the conference room.

"OMG! It's Tyrone! I can't believe he will be here and he's the son of CEO." Tiffany's eyes widen and whisper towards TaeYeon who looks awkward by their closeness.

"Are you fond of Tyrone?" She asked Tiffany who keeps on staring at the different Tyrone who looks handsome and professional.

"No but he's a total handsome." Tiffany blushes when she met eyes with Tyrone whose smiling back towards her.

"He looks at me. Dammit!" Tiffany hides behind TaeYeon when she got caught by the handsome guy and it makes TaeYeon uncomfortable while her heart beats.

"You're so weird and so not lady like so why did he have to look at you?" TaeYeon scoffed and it hurts Tiffany's feelings so she kept quiet and focus on the event.

*You don't have to be harsh on me.* Tiffany nearly cried and avoided TaeYeon until the conference done.

*Am I being harsh on her?* TaeYeon got worried when she got ignored by Tiffany who shook hands with the other investors because she's smart then Tyrone went on their direction talking with Tiffany.

"How are you, Tiffany?" Tyrone says with his charming smile while taking the woman's hand on his.

"Tyrone!!!" Tiffany hugged her friend but she mistakenly thought that TaeYeon and the guy must be in a secret relationship so she step aback and became awkward around him.

"I'm glad you get here safe. How's your first day?" Tyrone stated while fixing Tiffany's hair and it makes the girl blush.

"It's fine because President Minsu taking care of us both." She replied back and look behind her and noticed TaeYeon was pissed off towards the guy.

"TaeYeon!" He waves on the other woman who was frustrated by his presence but TaeYeon acts professional and went to them with her murderous look that scared Tiffany.

"Let's go." TaeYeon swiftly take Tiffany's hand as they walked away from Tyrone.

"Do you know them, Tyrone?" His coolest older sister Yuri asked when she got outside with their father behind.

"It's nothing." Tyrone smiled as he follows his father and sister.

"Let's go." Yuri said.

-------------------

"What are you doing?" Tiffany got mad from TaeYeon's weird action awhile ago when they we're talking casually on Tyrone.

"We gotta go so I pulled you." TaeYeon coldly said not looking at Tiffany's frustrated face.

"We should've said goodbye. That's not nice of you." Tiffany snorted speaking with her fellow intern.

"Do you like him?" TaeYeon bluntly asked while putting her hands on her pocket.

"Why? Are you jealous? Do you have a relationship with him?" Tiffany barks back in an angry tone.

"Yeah, you're right I'm jealous of him because you're smiling while talking to him awhile ago and it makes me angry." Tiffany got flustered with TaeYeon's honesty and she got confused too.

"Let's go back to the hotel." TaeYeon shrugged it off but the woman never let her go because she held her wrist and pulls her.

"What do you mean? I thought you're in relationship with him?" Tiffany asked curiously but she got no response from TaeYeon.

"What? That's ridiculous. I don't like every inch of him, that's disgusting." TaeYeon acted like she wanted to vomit by the mention of his name.

"So? You're not in a relationship with him?" Tiffany thought it must be her chance to be close with him when she got back in the company.

"But I like someone else." TaeYeon shyly said that makes her heart warms and delighted with Tiffany's presence.

"Well, that's good. I'll support you." Tiffany patted her shoulder while smiling towards her.

"Let's go." Tiffany forgot about TaeYeon's confession awhile ago because she's focus on Tyrone being single.

"Hey, wait up." Tiffany looked back when the woman grabbed her wrist.

*sound of smooch* TaeYeon passionately kissing Tiffany's lips that makes her shocked.

"Let's go." TaeYeon runaway after she stole kiss from the girl she likes but she nonetheless hiding her smile while Tiffany got froze on her spot.

*She stole my first kiss? How dare you Kim TaeYeon!!!* Tiffany almost cried but TaeYeon makes her feelings weird inside.

"HEY! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" Tiffany angrily yells at the girl who stole her first kiss and shrugged off the weird feelings like nothing happened.

----------------

To be continued.