-❶❶-

The walk home is silent already.
"You know," I look at Kunimi, "I think Akaha likes you."
Kunimi stops in his tracks and looks at me.
"Really? I thought she was just being nice.."
"No, she seems to be all over you."
"Well, yeah thats kinda true..but still she could just be being kind."
I look away from Kunimi, trying not to show the jealousy in my face.
"Yeah, I guess so."
We continued walking to my home, the only place I feel like I should be right now.
"Well, I'll see you later." I say going to the door without looking back.
"Bye, Y/N."
I shut the door, feeing so relived and I go up to my room. No one's home yet. I set my backpack down and sit on my bed.
It's only the 3rd day that I've been here and the project is supposed to be done by next Friday.
I sigh. Why's she being like this? I think I might actually like Kunimi, but I'm not too sure..
My phone buzzes.
——
Kindaichi 👼🏼💙
   Hey, why aren't you at practice?
read at 4:20
                                     I was working on a
                          project with Kunimi. Why?

  Oh, well we have our
practice game with Shiratorizawa
tomorrow. Make sure to be there.

                                     Oh, thats right. I'll be
                                    there, don't worry :)

Ok well I'll cya at home sis.

                                                                        Cya
——
We'll, in the meantime I'll go get some fresh air. I get my mini backpack and wallet and go downstairs, not even changing out of my uniform. I put on my shoes and head out the door. I think I'll go to the store and then take a walk around the park.

As I'm entering the little market, I head straight for the candy isle. Hopefully my favorite chocolate isn't sold out. As I'm about to enter the candy isle I see a tall guy with red spiky hair taking some candy. My favorite chocolate. I look at where he got it and see none left. I stare at him and shock and he notices.
"Did you want this?" He asks pointing to the candy.
"Ah- um, yes."
He holds up the candy.
"Here ya go." He laughs.
"Hey!" I jump up trying to get the candy from his hands as he's laughing hysterically.
"Ushi, come see this!" He says looking around the store.
"Cmon, please? I didn't have a good day today." I pleaded.
He puts the candy behind his back as he looks down at me with his cherry red eyes.
"Tell me what happened Aoba Johsai girl, and I'll give the candy to you."
"Wait how did you-"
"The uniform."
I sigh. "Okay, well then, I think I have a crush on this one guy, Kunimi, but there's this girl, Akaha, and she's working with us in a project and she seems to be all over him and I don't know what to do, she's always trying to get me away from him-"
The tall guy pats my head, handing me the candy. "Sounds tough. Hey, wanna hangout with me and Ushi? We're gonna go hangout before our game tomorrow. Plus you're cute." He smiles.
I hesitated at first, but thought about how it will make me forget about everything thats been going on.
"You know what, why not?" I smile. "But first I'll get some bread and pay for my stuff."
"Okay, me and Ushi will get our things too."
We separate and find our own things.
I can't believe I'm gonna be hanging out with some strangers.