Chapter 6

After that incident Y/n didn't ask anyone about anything because all of them were very stressed. It has been almost 10 days after Seliyah and Derin came. They left the kingdom immediately after the argument.

Y/n was combing her hair slowly looking at her reflection thinking about all things happening.

She was wearing a night gown . Suddenly there was some noise from the balcony. Y/n stayed alerted and took her sword in her hands and walk towards the balcony with soft steps.

Suddenly someone hugged her from behind taking the swords from her hands throwing it away. Y/n gasped. But calm down when she hears the familiar deep voice.

"Miss me , love ?"

"Yaah Taehyung...you almost scared the hell out of me. What are you doing here?"

Y/n said struggling to get out of his grip. But he tightened his hands around Y/n's waist.

"Stay still." He commanded in a deep voice. Y/n stood still.

"Good girl. I'm sorry for scaring you. I wanted to surprise you. I came just 1 hour ago. I couldn't make up an excuse for coming inside the palace. So I climbed the balcony. Your guards obey my commands too."

"What ? They do ?"

"Hmm. Y/n-aah I don't ever want to let you go. I missed you so damn much. I tried to come earlier. But I had some work to do."

"Now leave me."

"Y/n. I said stay still."

He stared sniffing Y/n . His nose softly touching Y/n's skin making her all tingly. Y/n was enjoying his touch.

"You smell so good Y/n. I am addicted to you."

He said still sniffing her and keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"I know your addicted to me. I think I am getting addicted to you too. "

Taehyung turned Y/n around .

"You started liking me ? Your addicted to me?"

He asked eagerly.

Y/n nodded smiling.

"I do Taehyung."

He hugged Y/n tightly caressing Y/n's back slowly.

"I'm so happy Y/n . You have no idea how happy I am. And you have no choice but let me stay here tonight. I can't go anywhere else. I have to leave early morning tomorrow."

Y/n pulled away from the hug.

"Why do you have to go early ? Is everything good ?"

Taehyung tucked Y/n's hair behind her ears -" Everything is fine. I have a small mission to do. But now let's just enjoy our time shall we ? I couldn't see you for almost 10 days."

Y/n nodded. They both entered the bed and started staring at each other.

Y/n got sleepy and turned to her side to sleep. But Taehyung pulled her close to him. Y/n could feel her back touching his muscular chest.

"Where are you running to huh ? When I am here you should always stay close to me. "

Taehyung kissed Y/n's hair and nibbles on her ears. Y/n blushes hard.

Y/n turn around facing Taehyung. He pulls her close and buries his face in the crook of y/n's neck. Y/n could feel his breath on her neck.

"Taehyung let's sleep shall we ?"

Taehyung brings his face closer to y/n's neck and places a soft kiss on her neck.

"Sure y/n. Let's sleep."

Y/n gasped when he kissed her neck. He kisses her neck again but this time it was open mouth wet kiss. Y/n couldn't help but moan.

"Mmm.."

Y/n could feel Taehyung smirking against her skin.

"Did it pleasure you Y/n ?"

"No."

"Really ? Then I guess you weren't moaning ?"

"No it was more like an irritated scream."

"Let's try again shall we ?"

Before Y/n could say anything Taehyung kissed her neck sensually.

"Aaah..mmm"

"So ?"

"Yes . I moaned okay ? Happy ? Now let's sleep please."

" Okay. Goodnight love."

Taehyung hugged Y/n tighter falling asleep in the crook of Y/n's neck while
Y/n was massaging his long hair.

Taehyung's pov

The morning sunlight hit my eyes. I realised I had to go . I looked up to see
Y/n sleeping peacefully her hands embracing me.

She looked so beautiful I felt the need to kiss her. At last she likes me. I didn't even do anything much and she likes me. Is she also getting addicted to me ? I leaned towards her and kissed her forehead softly.

She moved a bit . My eyes landed on her addictive lips. I leaned in and kissed her lips .

She woke up and jerked away from me. I chuckled at her cute reaction.

"Yaah Taehyung. What are you doing?"

"Kissing you."

She sat up properly and tied her hair into a bun as I stare up at her admiring her features.

"Don't you need to go ?"

I nodded -" Yes. I'm going . Just wanted to say bye to you."

She looked at me and smiled.

"Bye Taehyung."

"Bye. And I will see you soon. Expect surprises from me always. And I will take this.."

With that I kissed her lips and went out of the balcony.

Y/n's pov

Before Y/n could react Taehyung went out of the room to the balcony and disappeared. Y/n smiled to herself. She was really happy that Taehyung came yesterday. He made her happy and that's all she needs to know.

Y/n had come across lots of men but none was successful in grasping her attention. But Taehyung did it in one night. That made Y/n attracted to Taehyung more.

Yoongi came into Y/n's room holding something in his hands.

"Y/n. You need to help me out. There is an occasion coming up and I need you to come with me. Father and mother are busy."

Y/n stood up from the bed . She was thinking what would have happened if Taehyung was a little late in going out. Yoongi would have seen him. But he said Yoongi approved him liking her.

"Sure oppa. But what's the occasion and where ?"

"It's in Virgo where Prince Jung Hoseok is. He is my friend you remember ?"

Y/n nodded.

"His sister is getting married. We are invited of course. Get ready we will leave tomorrow morning. Okay?"

"Hyuna right ? Yes oppa. I will be ready. Is Jimin coming with us or is he going alone ?"

"Probably with us."

Yoongi left . Y/n started packing her stuff. She freshen up and goes to library to read. She then remembers the letter Taehyung gave the other day. She kept it safe in her locker with a smile on her face.

"Taehyung what have you done to me ? I am missing you already."- Y/n whispered to herself.