2

Contains Smoking,
Drinking, Implied sex

I walked up to his house there were many different cars parked in front of it the yard was filled with people outside drinking and dancing, I walked past all of them I noticed the open door and walked in there were many familiar faces in the living room some had blunts in their hands and others had a red solo cup I felt anxiety rise as I took off my hood and pushed past many bodies to reach the kitchen.

I set the can of white claws down on the surprisingly clean counter I looked around the room looking for a tall Texan boy I noticed him on the couch as people yelled "chug" he was scoffing down a brown drink, I walked over to him he widened his eyes for a minute setting the cup down "you made it George" I smiled "yeah I had to lie bit lets hope its worth it" Nick smiled back "yeah if your uncomfortable Niki, Wilbur, Toby, Tommy, have their room" right after he said that I ran down the hallway looking through doors I finally reached a locked room.

I knocked twice I saw Tommy look at me slightly confused before letting me in the room "Gogy my main man!" I walked over to the vacant bed and sat down on the edge "hey George" Wilbur said looking up from his phone "Hey guys" I took off the hoodie slipping it over my head the blue shirt I wore was exposed Niki chimed in "I wanna white claw" she whined into Wilbur's shoulder I smiled, "I brought some I can go grab them" she lifted her head in excitement "Really?!" "Yeah let me go get them" it always made me happy seeing my friends smile I got up and walked out of the room.

I made my way to the empty kitchen I grabbed the pack of white claws and started walking back to the quiet room, before I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see a tall man with puffy eyes "hey cutie~" he slurred his words I was terrified I tried pushing his hand off of me but he was stronger, "don't play hard to get" he said in a serious tone "leave me alone please.." I said in a concerned way "no way" he grabbed my hand dragging me into a vacant room he locked the door behind him "please just leave me alone!" He held a smirk and he slammed me against the wall I gasped from the slight pain "get off of me prick" I screamed with tears in my eyes, he continued touching me before the door opened it was clay.

Clay looked serious, he wasn't messing around "dude what the fuck is wrong with!" He walked over to me signaling me to go I grabbed the pack of white claws and walked into the hallway I looked in the room from the hallway I heard a scream and a punch I grew red from the sight of the puffy eyes man was put on the floor Clay turned around with a murder look, he stared at me "Are you ok?" I smiled even though I felt violated I whipped my tears before, I stared down at my clean shoes "I'm-fine thank you" he smiled back "no problem" I walked into the hallway with red eyes from crying I walked into the room.

"yo what's wrong," Wilbur said   Niki looked concerned at me Toby was watching a documentary on bees but still was concerned, Tommy swallowed the rest of his water "You good.." I controlled myself not wanting them to worry even though I was terrified and on the verge of shaking "I'm good" I stuttered out grabbing my chest my breathing was slowing down I set the cans down I slid them to Niki across the floor she worded thank you I nodded I sat down on the edge of the bed once again I looked at my phone which calmed me downloads did I just stop a panic attack. I said in my head but the thoughts were pushed by Tommys words

"Let's play truth or dare" I'm down everyone said, even Toby he set his phone down and took his earbuds out. Everyone positioned themselves in a circle I sat next to Niki "can I h-have a white claw" I stuttered out debating on what I just asked "Of course Georgie" she gave me a cold can I opened it and took a swig everyone was shocked "that's not very like you George" Wilbur laughed making everyone else chuckle "ok let's start" Tommy demanded "uhh truth or dare Wilby" "truth" Wilbur said in a calm tone "boringggg.." Toby said in a chuckle "hmm ok..is it true your first kiss was with Olivia" Wilbur smacked the floor "IT IS TRUE MAN IM NOT LYING" everyone laughed "mhm" Tommy chuckled out Wilbur quickly changed the subject asking me "truth or dare"

I thought about it but I was feeling brave "dare" I said taking a drink out of the almost empty white claw "on Monday you have to wear a pink skirt" my eyes widened "That's the dare?" I didn't mind wearing a skirt "Yup" Wilbur said chuckling Niki looked at me "I have some skirts you can choose from" I nodded the game went on for about one more hour the party died down most people were gone it was just us helping Nick clean up I swept the living floor "so this was fun" I lied "yeah thanks for helping clean up" "anytime " Toby headed towards the door with Tommy "were gonna go home thanks for having us" he smiled Nick nodded as they left I finished sweeping before I got a text

Mom ❤
Were on our way back home unlock the door
Read 9:37

"Oh shit, I'm going to head home" "stay safe" Nick said I pushed through the door running down the road I reached my house I opened the fence to my backyard closing it behind me softly I jogged to the ladder and climbed up it I opened my window and went inside I sighed I unlocked my door quickly and, went inside the bathroom I changed into grey sweatpants and a black shirt I brushed my teeth in a flash and unlocked the front door for them to come in, I headed back to my room and plopped on the bed thinking about clay.

That's when I got an unfamiliar text

Unknown
Hey, I'm sorry what happened.
Read 9:58

George
Who is this?
Seen

Unknown
Oh my bad its clay I got your number
From your friend Tommy I think?

I was shocked why would Tommy do that I changed the contact name, I mean I was happy clay had my number my heart wanted to explode

Clay 🏈
Yeah sorry for intruding
But hope you're safe.
Seen

George
Yeah thank you so much
I was so scared. I thought
He was going to..y know
Read 10:06

Clay 🏈
Never but I'm going to go to bed
Stay safe George

I closed my phone and snuggled in the blankets glad that clay knew I existed I was still upset from what happened.. memories flowed back from the guy..but I pushed them out hoping to forget I drifted off to sleep nicely.

Words  1264