what

"Y/n wake up" vinnie shook you "mhmmmm" you move over and cover yourself with the blanket "nessa left crying" you sit up "she what?" You almost screamed "yeah she's in the backyard" you got up and ran to the backyard "hey nessa" you slowly walk over to her "what do u want y/n" she said with no emotion "what's wrong" you ask worried " idk why don't you just go with vinnie" she didn't even look at you "nessa if that's what this is. you were cuddling with josh anyways." You told her "y/n he's like my brother god!" She looks at you "but he's my brother. And your ex nessa."

She stand up  "so what you don't trust me?! y/n you could have just come talk to me. You didn't have to cuddle and shit with someone else."  At this point your eyes were watery but you didn't care. You knew you and nessa weren't dating but you were in a talking stage.

"I was scared."  You said looking down " scared of what y/n!" Nessa screamed. That made the tears come rolling out. "That i was gonna get hurt. My ex abused me and cheated on me." you choked out "I'm sorry" nessa says "I was scared you were going to cheat on me" "that u we're gonna leave me". You were in full on tears already. Nessa came over and hugged you. "Y/n... i hope you know I would never do anything to hurt you." She rubbed your back "I know I'm just insecure about myself and it's not good because I feel like everyone leaves" she Hugs you tighter

Vinnie comes out after a while "hey is everything alright?" He asked "yeah me and nessa are good again" you let go off nessa and smile while you wipe your tears "I love you y/n" you hear nessa say "I- I love you to nessa" you pull her in for a kiss "ew ok get a room"  vinnie laughs "yeah yeha bye vinnie" u flip him off. Nessa laughs "wanna go take a nap?" She asked "yesss in dead tired" nessa takes your hand and you head to Josh's room "hey sis hey nessa" nessa asked if you guys could nap in his bed and he let you so you guys drifted to sleep.

You woke up to something being splashed against you "WAKE UP" you hear Bryce scream "you have 3 seconds to run before I rip your head off Bryce hall" you warned after he splashed u with a bucket of water "shit I gtg". He ran out the room and you ran after him "CAT FIGHT" u hear jaden scream " beat his ass bitch" Anthony says you run up to Bryce and jump on his back " I'm sorry" u use all your power to make Bryce fall then u hug him " now your wet to" you laugh and get up "damn babe that was hot" Nessa says "I know it was" u say back " wait are u guys dateing" Noah asked " nah just-" nessa cuts u off " it's complicated"