smut😛

Nessa playing with your hair and she tugged at it and it made you groan. You shifted a little then sat up. "I'm bored" you said "me to" nessa said while she played With her rings "well what do you want to do" you asked her "you" she said looking up at u.

you looked at nessa surprised. But for some reason you wanted to smash your lips against Hers so that's what you did.

She kissed back and you got on top of her and took off her shirt while not breaking the kiss. You made a trail of kisses from her lips to her neck to her breast. "fuck y/n" nessa moaned you make your way to her stomach and leave hickeys all the way down as she moaned at the touch of your lips against her skin. You run your finger along the top of her shorts and underwear and slowly pull them off. You leave small kisses along her thighs and some hickeys to. "don't be a tease baby" nessa said. you kissed her clit and flicked your tongue. Nessa was a moaning  mess. You made figure eights then stuck a finger in her and pumped it in and out "fuck I'm gonna c-cum!" nessa screamed. "cum all over my fingers babe" you said. She did and then you kissed your way back up to her lips and then she flipped you over.

"mine turn" she kissed you and went to your neck leaving hickeys and then she took off your shirt and bra and she massaged one boob while sucking the other. She switched sides after awhile and did the same. Then she kissed her way down to your pants and pushed them down and without warning she started to eat you out "fuck fuck fuck" you moaned "holy shit nessa!" She added 2 fingers inside of you and pumped then in and out. She took one of her hands and massaged your boobs at the same time. "Fuck I'm a-about to cum" . "Do it cum all over my fingers" you did so and then nessa cleaned you up and you guys cuddled and fell asleep.