Idk what to title this one

You packed your bags to go with nessa. You walk down stairs and see everyone at the couch. "Hey guys what's going on" you asked "oh nothing we're just talking about the party" josh said "ok weres nessa" you said looking around "she's in her car waiting for you" "ok thanks jaden. Bye boys!" You rushed out the car and jumped in the passenger seat.

"Ready to go?" Nessa asked "as I'll ever be" she started the car and handed you the aux cord. You turned on her song (what ever one your favorite) and you both sing out your hearts. After about 15 minutes you arrive at her apartment. "Home sweet home" nessa says as she unlocks the door. "Wanna get post mates?" You said holding your stomach as if you were gonna die of starvation. "Sure😂" you quickly grab your phone and open post mates "what do you want?" You looked up from your phone to look at nessa. Damn does she look beautiful. "Wanna get in and out?" You loved in and out so ofc you nodded your head yes and ordered you guys food.

*skip to when food gets here*
"Bro this is so good i haven't had in and out in a long time" you looks at nessa with a confused look "what" she questioned "I get in and out like every other day." You laughed "how do you stay so skinny" nessa asked "fast metabolism" you said "ohhhh" nessa said as she stuffed her last bite of burger in her mouth. You finished yours right before her and your now stuffed. "Uhh I'm so full" you groan "sameeeee" you being you thought of a good idea "let's what's frozen"🥶 nessa just look at you confused "whatever put it on I'm going to change" "wait me to" you screamed and ran and got your bag then headed to the bathroom to change

What's your wearing

You changed and waited for nessa

You changed and waited for nessa. You already got under her covers and where waiting for her. "Damn under my covers already" you looked at nessa "yeha your beds comfy" you laugh. She comes and lays under the covers with you and pushes play on the movie and frozen starts playing. You shift a lot because your in comfy "babes come lay with me" nessa opens her arms for you and you lay your head on her chest and fall asleep as she plays with your hair.

A/n
Give me ideas please!!! Love you all❤️