27

"Fuck, my head hurts!" I yelled after waking up from a deep dream-like state. My whole body felt sore, and both of my eyes and mouth felt dry just like the Sahara desert.

"Here," Stuart passed me some water and I quickly took it to quench my thirst. "You looked like you were about to die from heat exhaustion," he added so I smacked his head using the bottle and he placed it on a nightstand nearby, not reacting to it.

"So?" that soothing voice spoke out loud from across the room causing me to flinch. "Did she remember it?" he asked and the two men near me nodded.

"She only saw the part where Ethan was whining—"
"I don't care, leave us."
"What?!" I said aloud, my confused face mirrored theirs. They wanted to stay but disobeying the Alpha might blow their cover.

"What are you waiting for, the president?" he shouted so Vince stood up and grabbed something under the sofa before pulling Stuart out of the room.

I remained seated on the sofa, eyes avoiding his dark gaze on me and briefly told myself to never indulge in his trap. He may be my other mate but I'm not a whore, I would never hurt Ethan even if we only met for a short period.

"Why won't you look at me?" his tone sounded gravelly and that alone made me gulp.
"I don't even know you," I told him, intently looking at the door, wishing someone would break it open.

I heard him shift his weight and his sudden footsteps heading toward me. I thought he was gonna pull me out or something, but he instead climbed on top of me with a menacing grin.

"Then, let's get to know each other," he leaned in causing me to gasp. "Would you like that? Hmm?" he spoke in a singsong voice that I almost fell for that. Having no reaction from me, he leaned even closer just to kiss the nape of my neck.

"Fuck!" I immediately smacked his chest in an attempt to escape but all were put to no avail when he strongly held me in place.
"You want me to fuck you?" he mumbled and I cringe. "That would be great." he began to laugh mischievously while I struggled to get him off of me by kicking and squirming.

But, he was too huge and immensely strong. I should've held at something sharp when I woke up, but I guess his voice distracted me and I hate myself for that.

And I'm mad at myself for liking that voice of his a while ago, that it made me cry.

"Get off of me! Please!" I cried when he continued to plant kisses on my neck. This didn't feel good at all, it felt horrifying coming from a man I just met a few minutes ago. And hell, I don't even know his name.

"Not a chance," he growled before grabbing me by the shoulders and slamming me against the sofa, thinking it would stop me but I felt worse so I continued what I was doing.

"You freaking pervert!" I choked because of the lump in my throat and tasted the salty taste of my tears.
"Stop squirming!" he hissed, grabbing my arms and locking my legs in between his knees. I continued squirming though until I ended up screaming for Ethan's name, and to come and help me already.

The man just laughed at me, even planted another kiss on my lips thinking it could change everything.

"No one's gonna come for you, honey." he snorts and I glared at him.
"Keep telling yourself that," I mocked when I saw the doorknob turn. "Better run now or you'll end up dying in your own paradise." I spat which made him stop and glare at me as well.

"You're one hell of a woman."
"Oh yeah?" a man suddenly yelled out behind him. "Well, go fuck yourself!" in an attempt to hit him with a shovel, this man saw it coming so he greeted it by grabbing the shovel with both hands and slamming his head against his.