Part 20

Thank you for 30k!! :) also sorry I haven't been active I'm working on a another fic that hasn't been released yet and I've been working on so much homework

The sea blue eyes gazed at the figure in front of him, the person wore a color block hoodie, and he had a bright smile but a look of shock plastered onto his face.

"Tommy?! What the honk- where? Why?- how?!" The blonde couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle.

"Hey K mart." The burnets fluffy hair bounced as he quickly pulled the kid into a rib breaking hug, the younger appreciated it and wrapped his arms around the older as well.

"Oh I found you Tommy!!" The Irish voice said ruining the peaceful hug, Karl's face only grew more stunned, it looked like his eyes were about to pop out of his head.

"Minx what the honk are you- what?! I'm so confused- why is he- why are you- I-"

"Karl chill." The child said, putting a hand on his shoulder, "Minx and I live together."

"I'm sorry what-?!" He breathlessly said.

"Yea she kind of found me.." he paused, then quietly muttered. "With a bottle of vodka and addiction." But Karl didn't hear that.

"Wait but why'd you go offline for months? Who else knows your here?"

"Well, I was dealing with shit per say and schlatt, Grayson, Jack and sleepy bois but they kind of don't care about me at all, especially Wilbur." The green eyes furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? Your probably on Wilbur top five of his most cared about, I mean Quackity lost so much sleep trying to comfort him and the recent lost of you. But then that Derek kid became more close with those three." It didn't go unnoticed to the two Europeans on how Karl said the psychos name. Disgust. Double D bitch. Disgusting Derek.

"Wait what's your deal with Derek?"

"I don't know, he just wasn't you. It felt wrong to replace you that quick." The blonde gave him a small smile.

"I'm glad you stick to your gut."

A/N: unlike some people *cough* WiLbYY *cough*

The dirty sandy blonde hair fell down to eyebrows, his light purpled orbs stared coldly at the coal colored ones. A glock held in his right hand, the sick smile grew across the youngers face.

"So who you going to kill?" Grayson fiddled with the hem of his sweatshirt with his left hand, taking in a sharp breath.

"You."

He held the gun up pointing it directly at the other, lining it up with his crusty forehead. He gulped, gray was nervous, he's about to pull the trigger on someone he's known for more than a decade.

"Oh, that's a shame. If only I didn't link myself with the Irish one."

"W-What are you talking about? How?" He scrunched his eyebrows, concussed.

"I don't tell my how's. But let's just say if you kill me, you also kill minx."

"Your lying!" The younger smirked.

"How many times have we been through this?! We know when the other is lying, now tell me am I lying?! I linked me and minx, so If I die, so does she." The seventeen year old blinked, and slowly putting the glock down.

"It's fun watching you and Tommy suffer."