Part 14

His black slick backed hair, crusty lips and bumpy, crooked ass nose came into view as he ran towards Phil and Wilbur. He was very happy, not for hanging out with them but for his most recent accomplishment, Grayson is probably going to die, and if he doesn't, he's still has nobody.

"Hey Wilbs." He said in a sweet tone, grinning ear to ear, giving him a quick hug.

"Hey der." They both said, the young boys eyebrows scrunched in confusion when he saw two figures coming towards there direction in the distance.

"Hey where's techno?"

"Oh, I have no clue, he said he would be right back though." The two figures became more recognizable, fuck.

"I think I found him." Derek said harshly, knowing he has to come up with a lie, to get the other sixteen year old the fuck away. The olders turned around, earning a gasp from the one in the yellow sweater.

"Tommy?" He said softly when the blonde was now next to them. "Tommy." He repeated but the tone was filled with more venom.

"You fucking lying piece of shit?!" The pink haired one yelled grabbing Derek by the collar.

"Holy shit?! You can cuss?!" Tommy said sarcastically, earning a glare from all four of them.

"Techno get off me!" The boy said in a fake scared tone, making Phil pull the twenty-one year old off of him.

"What the hell is wrong with you tech?"

"He lied about Tommy." He spat out bitterly.

"No no I didn't, tom what stupid bullshit did you tell him?!" Derek yelled at the other teenager.

"Told him the damn truth, that I never left and I've been sober for four weeks, there was no other alcoholic."

"STOP FEEDING THEM BULLSHIT!!" Derek yelled at him.

"Tommy leave." Wilbur snapped, making the blonde flinch. "No one here cares about you." The dark orbs smirked.

"What are you going to go back to your mom- oh wait..." All them looked back at the younger with a confused look in there eyes.

"I'm sorry what the fuck did you just say about my mothe-" Tommy got cut off by the ringing of his phone.

"What's up schlatt?" He nodded, and then his eyes widen, pure hatred in them as he hung up the phone.

"Fuck." Derek accidentally said out loud, as the blonde walked towards him, immediately punching him the face. Making the older fall down, the blonde pin him to the ground, repeatedly punching him.

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING?!" There was a broken tear in his screaming, "EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME IN THE PAST FIVE MONTHS HAS BEEN BECAUSE OF YOU!!" He hollered as was getting pulled away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Look at Derek." Tommy looked at the beaten child, blood was coming out of his nose and mouth, both his eyes were purple, yellow, a tint green and black. What appeared to the kids old friends was a sickly smile appearing on his face.

"Your a sick bastard! Tommy fucking leave right now!"

"Wow, you know what have fun with your shitty psychopathic murderous person, I'm going to go." He said, flipping them all off.

"Go check up on Grayson!"

"Fuck you, asshole."