Part 13

Tommy was ok with purpled knowing, that was the first thing Schlatt told him when they got to Florida. The two became really good friends over the two weeks, well it was inevitable since purpled was the only teenager he was around other than Jack, but he's eighteen.

"Tommy, you want learn how to fight?" The blonde rose a eyebrow and shrugged.

"Sure." So the two of them with nothing to do, always were practicing, making Tommy better than he should be.

The stupid grin never left his face, as he ate pizza with the five. Three of them lived in a mansion, one of them cancelled visiting her family in Singapore, one was angry. That's it she's just angry. And one of them was trying to avoid the people the first three live with.

Tommy kept on running until it started to burn, his lungs were running out of breath. He finally took a stop next to a tree, sliding down against heavily breathing.

"Why are you trying to run?" The monotone voice said out of no where, "your the one who was watching us all smiley." The blue eyes glared at the older, he glanced at what he was holding. It was vodka, Wilburs. He told himself remembering sometimes you have to take the drink away from the lad. Tommy shifted uncomfortably at the thought of alcohol, he was still tempted.

"You weren't supposed to see me." Techno pulled back his pink hair behind his ear, confused, he never remembered him being this quiet.

"Is it true? You just decided that we weren't enough and left." The blade said harshly, the blonde opened his mouth to protest but was cut off, "I mean seriously Tommy, you think you can just come back?! You left. You left your family. I mean who was the damn acholic in your house in Britain. You leave them to?! And why do you look sorta sick." Now the vodka was more tempting then ever, he kept glancing down at it. Derek really got to them, huh?

"What are you fucking say something?! Or you just going to keep glancing at Wilburs vodka. What does it remind you of the person you left behind?!"

"No. You yelling at me is making me want to just chug it." The older scrunched his eyes brows in confusion. "I'm four weeks sober, asshole." He laughed bitterly as technos face fell.

"Oh my god- , I'm so sorry Tommy, I should've known. Fuck."

"It's ok, Derek has been lying to everyone lately."

"Wait how do you know that?"

"Jack, purpled, schlatt know I exist still."

"Wait, why are you in Florida?!" The blonde ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm going to be vague. Me and minx have been here for two weeks." Techno nodded, how did he end up minx? his then thoughts wondering off to Phil and Wilbur... crap.

"You need to tell Phil and Wilbur."

Sorry for short chapter.