Chapter 4: Maharagan in Sindria!

Heyo Peeps, I'm probably not gonna update this story as much as my other ones but whatever. As always the picture does not belong to me unless specified. Anyways in this chapter Reader-Chan is the only person that is going to Sindria. Enjoy!

Y/n POV

I had extracted myself from the pile of royalty and took a bath.

I had already gotten dressed but was now faced with yet another problem, how was I supposed to wake up these people?!

"Wake up Royalties!" I said in a high voice like the multitude of servants that ran around the place.

No reaction.

"I'm going to Sindria today!" I said.

That got a reaction.

"What why?!" Asked Kouha unhappy that I would be leaving for so long.

"There's a Imuchakk holiday called Maharagan and the oh so great purple haired king decided that he should add that holiday into his kingdom and I promised I would come back for the holiday." I said exasperated.

"Can any of us come with you?" Asked Kouha pleadingly.

"No because if I bring any of you you'll start a war somehow." I stated laughing.

There were some muffled protests but everyone was too sleepy to actually object.

"Get up royals! I'm leaving today so hurry up!" I said poking at the sleeping people.

This made them jolt awake yet again.

"You're leaving today?!" They shouted.

"Yup but I'm using magic so I'll only be gone for about a week or so." I said while brushing my hair.

This made them sigh in relief that I wouldn't be gone for very long.

"Well then let's get up so I can cook before I leave!" I chirped.

~Time Skip~

Y/n POV

I had cooked for the family and was getting ready to leave for Sindria I was dressed in the same gear that I had been wearing when I had found Kouha on the bandit populated road as long ago as that seems now.

I was waiting in my room for the royals so I could say goodbye.

When everyone was standing in my room I started talking.

"I'm only going to be gone for a week so behave yourselves I trust that you can keep yourselves out of trouble for that long." I stated while looking at each of them closely.

"Kouha make sure not to kill to many people I'm not here to bail you out and behave." I said ruffling his hair and giving him a hug.

"But Y/n-Neeeeee." He whined.

"No buts Ha or I'll make sure to stick you with the tutors next time you need schooling." I said.

He instantly listened he hated those tutors so I was the one responsible for his schooling instead.

"Kougyoku I trust that you will behave while I'm gone and try to make some friends ok?" I said while hugging her and when I pulled out the hug I reached into my pocket.

I pulled out two necklaces they both were identical and were golden chains with a circular pink pendant in the middle with my mark on it.

"One for you and one for Ha you guys are the youngest so I'm giving you these to monitor you, they match whatever you wear when you change clothes so keep them on for me please?" I said settling the necklaces on the said siblings necks.